The Japanese food industry appreciates innovation and is constantly looking for the newest technologies. That combined with the good reputation of Danish companies for effective and innovative solutions as well as hygiene and food safety gives good opportunities for developing business in the market.
Japan as gateway to Asia
Geographically, Japan has a strategically good position for cultivating business in Asia’s emerging markets. Strong trade relationships with neighboring countries allows for expansion of business in this region, once you know the Japanese market.
Japan in general
Representing six percent of the worlds gross domestic product, Japan is the world’s third largest economy and an important trading partner for Danish companies.
Japan is known to be secure place to do business. The consumers in the market are highly educated and adapt to new products and services quickly. At the same time, Japan has a large and open economy, a globalized mindset and keen interest in introducing new trends and technologies.
Exhibit at the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- Great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Japan and the rest of the world.
- Unique exposure and a central placement
- Access to networking events with international guests
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Facts Fooma 2016
- 660 exhibitors
- 28,492 square meters
- 94,497 visitors
Facts Fooma 2017
- Danish Food Tech Group have reserved 60 square meters for the Pavilion of Denmark
- The floor plan will be available by February 2017 due to Fooma company rule
- The exhibition includes all eight halls in the east wing at Tokyo Big Sight
- Fooma will take place from 13 - 16 June 2017 in Tokyo, Japan
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 5.400 DKK/sqm. ex. VAT and ex. coordination fee (subsidy deducted)
- Coordination fee: DKK 4,900 per company for DFTG members/DKK 9,800 per company for non-members.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and loging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use))
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Note: All prices are based on a min. of 6 companies. In case of fewer participants, we will assess the situation and make necessary adjustments to the price and concept in order to continue the project. Danish Food Tech Group reserves the right to cancel the event if not fulfilled.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both English and Danish in the links below.
Register below using the sign up function
Participating companiesThere are 3 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
Preliminary list of participating companies from Denmark:
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- Gerstenberg Services A/S
- KEOFITT A/S