Nor-Shipping is the leading maritime event in Scandinavia.
22,500 square meters of the latest in maritime technology, services and solutions spread across six halls.
Players in the Norwegian marine market have close connections to the offshore energy industry, within wind, oil and gas, as well as to the maritime part of other offshore oil and gas nations, such as Brazil and Singapore.
Facts from Nor-Shipping 2015:
- 992 exhibitors
- 15,400 visitors
- 32,300 delegate entries
- 58 seminars and conferences
Danish National Pavilion:
Danish Marine Group arranges a joint national pavilion for suppliers within the marine and offshore industry. As a part of a national brand your company will benefit from optimal location, important profiling and a high degree of visibility.
We will take care of the practicalities. The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you and a representative from DMG will be present and take care of service in the exhibition area.
We expect the Danish national Pavilion to cover approx 1000 sqm representing a broad range of Danish suppliers. To exhibit in the Danish Pavilion please register below.
Information meeting for exhibitors 18th January 2017
- Time: 09:30 - 14.00
- Venue: Eksportens Hus, Silkeborg
This promotion has been approved to co-financing from the Danish Trade Council.
Each participating company must fill in the mandatory business form from TC and must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
- DKK 5.950 /m2 for turn-key package - this price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council.*
- Co-ordination fee per Company DKK 9.800. (Danish Marine Group members discount 50 %)
Prices are exclusive VAT, graphics, travel and accommoddation.
The package price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- 1 table
- 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Hotel offer (booking deadline 10 Feb)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Danish Private Lounge with basic meeting facilities
You will find General terms of business for the Danish Export Association HERE
*Rules and regulations to be eligible for grants
To participate to reduced price (if grants are approved) your company must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council. You find the most important rules described here.
Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
The amount of subsidies received under the de minimis-rules for each company may typically not exceed 200.000 Euro during 3 accounting years.
LocationNorway, Oslo, Norges Varemesse, Lillestrøm,
Participating companiesThere are 36 participating companies.
- B COOL A/S
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- BLÜCHER METAL A/S
- C.C. Jensen A/S
- C.C. JENSEN A/S - Casting Department
- C.C. JENSEN A/S - Window Department
- DAMPA Aps
- Danfoss AS - Norge
- Danfoss Drives - Danfoss AS
- Danfoss Semco A/S Fire Protection
- DEKO Partitions llp
- Desmi Ocean Guard A/S
- Exilator ApS
- FAYARD A/S
- Frese A/S
- Garrets International
- Global Boiler Aalborg A/S
- Green Instruments A/S
- Halton Marine A/S
- HOYER A/S
- Hytek A/S
- Insatech A/S
- Lindab A/S
- LR Marine A/S
- ME Production A/S
- Norisol A/S
- ORSKOV YARD A/S
- ROCKSON AUTOMATION GmbH
- Scandinavian Boiler Service A/S
- Scanel International A/S
- Scanvi-Interyards AS
- Scanwipers A/S
- SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S
- VMS Group A/S
- Wrist Ship Supply A/S
Please sign up by using the 'Sign up' button below.