The United Arab Emirates (UAE) continues making long-term investments, and the market is characterized by great interest in new technology, services and sustainable solutions.
Danish suppliers and solutions are highly valued and the network in the region is expanding.
Facts on the UAE:
- The average production cost is USD 12.30 per barrel
- The market has a well-functioning oil and gas sector and a stable political environment
- The UAE has the 7th largest proved reserve of oil in the world (2015, eia)
- 94 percent of the oil reserves in the UAE are located in Abu Dhabi
Meet new business relations at the joint stand
With 102,601 visitors at ADIPEC 2017 you will have a very good chance to meet influential decision makers from the oil and gas industry this year too.
The organizers expect visitors from the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Exhibiting at a joint pavilion with other suppliers strengthens your position in the market. You expand your network in the sector and will benefit from excellent opportunities to collaborate with other suppliers to meet specific customer needs.
Focus on your leads – we take care of practicalities
When you exhibit with Danish Oil & Gas Technology Group, we take care of catering and service in the joint stand so you can concentrate on your customers.
Sign up for the joint stand and get:
- Excellent exposure to a large number of potential business partners
- A unique opportunity of getting in close contact with key decision makers and new business contacts from the oil and gas industry
- A central placement at a large joint stand
- A chance to meet other Danish companies with similar industry and market interests
The exhibition package includes:
- Catering and service during the exhibition
- Building and dismantling of the stand including table, chairs, brochure holder, carpet, electricity, lights and cleaning
- Exposure in the ADIPEC App and catalog so the right people will find you
- Assistance with hotel booking
Need more information?
Berit Bøgeskov Madsen, +45 6020 8554, firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General in Dubai, Commercial Advisor Oil & Gas,
Jonas Bruntse, +971 56 533 7562, email@example.com
Want to speak to a supplier with Middle East-experience?
If you wish to talk to a Danish company with experience from the industry in the Middle East please do not hesitate to contact Berit Bøgeskov Madsen or Jonas Bruntse.
Sign-up before 1st of October 2018
DKK/sqm 8.495,- (up to 9 m2) + coordination fee
DKK/sqm 6.995,- (remaining area above 9 m2) + coordination fee
Posterstand DKK 29.995,- + coordination fee
Coordination fee DKK 4.900 per company for members. Others DKK 9.800
VAT, travelling and accommodation costs are not included.
For further information contact Berit Madsen
Mobil +45 6020 8554 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating companiesThere are 9 participating companies.
- Atlas Incinerators Aps
- C.C.Jensen Middle East
- Gertsen & Olufsen A/S
- HIPAQ A/S
- Logstor A/S
- Real Safety
- Saab Danmark A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S
- Wencon ApS