The United Arab Emirates (UAE) continues making long-term investments, and the market is characterized by great interest in new technology, services and sustainable solutions.
Danish suppliers and solutions are highly valued and the network in the region is expanding.
Facts on the UAE:
- The market has a well-functioning oil and gas sector and a stable political environment
- The UAE has the 7th largest proved reserve of oil in the world
- 94 percent of the oil reserves in the UAE are located in Abu Dhabi
Meet new business relations at the joint stand
With 145.000 visitors at ADIPEC 2018 also this year you will have a very good chance to meet influential decision makers from the oil and gas industry from the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Exhibiting at Pavilion of Denmark with other suppliers strengthens your position in the market. You expand your network in the sector and will benefit from excellent opportunities to collaborate with other suppliers to meet specific customer needs.
Focus on your leads – we take care of practicalities
When you exhibit with Danish Export - Oil & Gas, we take care of catering and service in the joint stand so you can concentrate on your customers.
Sign up for the joint stand and get:
- Excellent exposure to a large number of potential business partners
- A unique opportunity of getting in close contact with key decision makers and new business contacts from the oil and gas industry
- A central placement at a large joint stand
- A chance to meet other Danish companies with similar industry and market interests
The exhibition package includes:
- Catering and service during the exhibition
- Building and dismantling of the stand including table, chairs, brochure holder, carpet, electricity, lights and cleaning
- Exposure in the ADIPEC App and catalog so the right people will find you
- Assistance with hotel booking
Please sign up as soon as possible to secure a stand as we have limited space.
Need more information?
Head of Oil & Gas
Jakob Jesperdsen, +45 2124 9966, firstname.lastname@example.org
Berit Bøgeskov Madsen, +45 6020 8554, email@example.com
DKK/sqm 8.995,- + coordination fee
Coordination fee DKK 4.900 per company for members.
Others DKK 9.800
VAT, travelling and accommodation costs are not included.
Participating companiesThere are 7 participating companies.
- Global Gravity ApS
- Halton Marine A/S
- HIPAQ A/S
- Logstor A/S
- Real Safety
- Saab Danmark A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S