Join the Pavilion of Denmark at AquaME/AgraME 2018 the leading exhibition for the aquaculture industry in the Middle East - 6 - 8 March 2018
The aquaculture is a fast growing industry in the Middle East as the region has an ambitious plan of being self-sufficient of fish and seafood within the next 10-15 years. To boost the development of the aquaculture industry in the region, large investments have been launched in the region.
Aquaculture is a relatively new industry in the Middle East and North Africa and aquaculture solutions, technology and know-how is therefore in high demand to build-up and develop the sector in the region. Danish suppliers are internationally recognized for their innovative, efficient and sustainable solutions to the aquaculture sector and could thus have huge opportunities these years to come into play as equipment, components and solutions suppliers or service providers for the aquaculture industry in the Middle East.
Pavilion of Denmark at AquaME/AgraME 2018
The AquaME/AgraME exhibition in Dubai is the leading aquaculture event in the Middle East and takes place 6-8 March 2018 with trade visitors mainly from the Middle East and North Africa. Participation at AquaME/AgraME can be your gateway to gain access to the expanding markets within aquaculture in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Personal relations are key to business success in the Middle East, and it could therefore be paramount to showcase your company and solutions at AquaME/AgraME 2018.
The AquaME/AgraME covers more industry areas. The Pavilion of Denmark will be located in the aquaculture section of the exhibition.
Exhibit on the Pavilion of Denmark at AquaME 2018 and get advantage of:
- Strong visibility and exposure by joining forces with other Danish suppliers to the industry, your company will be assured a strong platform of display, profiling and visibility towards the trade visitors and key decision-makers at AquaME, the leading exhibition targeted the aquaculture industry in the region.
- A gateway to gain access to and knowledge of the expanding markets within aquaculture in the Middle East and MENA region in general
- Enjoy a central location with the Pavilion of Denmark at the exhibition
- Danish Fish Tech Group will take care of the practicalities and service on the Pavilion of Denmark so you and your colleagues can focus on the essential – establishing relations and dialogue with customers, potential customers, potential business partners or other relevant stake holders
- Possibility of building strong network relations with the other Danish exhibitors on the Pavilion of Denmark.
The package price for participation is:
DKK 3,975 per sqm excl. VAT when booking minimum 9 sqm at the Pavilion of Denmark (*/**)
DKK 4,900 excl. VAT in coordination fee per company
This price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- 1 table
- 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Internet (standard connection to check emails)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogues and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Lunch for exhibitors daily
The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council.
** "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Deadline for registration is 19 january
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- BioMar A/S
- CM Aqua Technologies ApS
- Hvalpsund Net A/S
- Hydrotech by Veolia
- Lykkegaard A/S
- Maskinfabrikken Apollo A/S
- Oxyguard International A/S
- Ultraaqua A/S