AgraME - Aquaculture in Dubai is the leading aquaculture event in the Middle East and takes place 5-7 March 2019 with trade visitors mainly from the Middle East and North Africa. Participation at AgraME can be your gateway to the expanding markets within aquaculture in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Personal relations are key to business success in the Middle East, and it could therefore be paramount to showcase your company and solutions at AgraME 2019.
The AgraME covers more industry areas. The Pavilion of Denmark will be located in the aquaculture section of the exhibition.
Exhibit on the Pavilion of Denmark at AgraME-Aquaculture 2019 and get advantage of:
- Strong visibility and exposure by joining forces with other Danish suppliers to the industry.
- A strong platform of display, profiling and visibility towards the trade visitors and key decision-makers at AgraME - Aquaculture, the leading exhibition targeted the aquaculture industry in the region.
- A gateway to gain access to and knowledge of the expanding markets within aquaculture in the Middle East and MENA region in general
- A central location with the Pavilion of Denmark at the exhibition
- Danish Fish Tech Group will take care of the practicalities and service on the Pavilion of Denmark so you and your colleagues can focus on the essential – establishing relations and dialogue with customers, potential customers, potential business partners or other relevant stake holders
- Possibility of building strong network relations with the other Danish exhibitors on the Pavilion of Denmark.
The package price for participation is:
DKK 3,975 per sqm excl. VAT when booking minimum 9 sqm at the Pavilion of Denmark (*/**)
DKK 4,900 excl. VAT in coordination fee per company
This price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- 1 table
- 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Internet (standard connection to check e-mails)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogues and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Lunch for exhibitors daily
* The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council.
** "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Deadline for registration is 21 December 2018
Participating companiesThere is 1 company participating.
Visit the exhibition's website
- Andritz Feed & Biofuel A/S