With sanction against Russia’s import of food still imposed, the market is working towards becoming self-sufficient by 2023.
Potential for Danish companies
2/5 of an estimated 43.000 Russian slaughter houses, dairy plants, breweries, bakeries as well as food processing and manufacturing in general must renew and expand production to reach Russia's goal of becoming self-sufficient.
This creates a need for new processing equipment, and since Russia currently imports 86 percent of all processing equipment, potential is high for Danish suppliers.
Danish companies are known for delivering quality products with high food safety standards creating good grounds for exports for the market.
AgroProdMash – your gateway to Russia
AgroProdMash, held every year in Moscow, is the largest and most important exhibition for equipment and technology for the food processing industry in Russia and Eastern Europe.
“Exhibiting at AgroProdMash has increased our sales to Russia, because we meet end-users from our biggest Russian customers. This gives us a better chance to explain how our solutions benefits their production, which strengthens our relationships.”
Peter Nygaard Christensen, DSI Freezing & Handling
At AgroProdMash, you can expect to:
- Increase your knowledge about the market and the potential for your company
- Present your products and solutions to end-users, agents and distributors.
- Gain new sales leads
- Get a chance to nurture and strengthen your existing relations
- 800+ exhibitors from 32 countries.
- 22.000 visitors (90 percent from all over Russia)
Exhibit at the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Russia and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Visit Russian food production facility
In addition to the exhibition, we plan to arrange a visit to a Russian food production facility. Here, you will get unique insight into the current state of market as well as future demands from Russian customers. Furthermore, you get a chance to meet a potential customer.
Pavilion of Denmark is located in pavilion 2, hall 3
Turn-key exhibition stand
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 4,650 DKK per sqm ex. VAT + 4,900 DKK in co-ordination fee per company.
- The price is incl. subsidy from the Danish Trade Council.
- Subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
- Minimum stand: 9 sqm.
The prices are based on a minimum of 5 participating companies and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and lodging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both Danish and English in the links below.
Participating companiesThere are 5 participating companies.
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- DANA-Technology ApS
- DSI Freezing & Handling
- Glud & Marstrand A/S
- HSA Systems ApS