Anuga FoodTec is without any doubt the leading global trade fair for the international food and beverage production industry
As the only trade fair in the world Anuga FoodTec covers all aspects of food production. From processing, filling and packaging technology to packaging materials, ingredients, food safety and the entire range of innovations from all the areas associated with food production.
- Food Packaging
- Safety & Analytics
- Food Processing
- Food Ingredients
- Services & Solutions
Strong concept: Food technology at the highest level
A more protective and at the same time more efficient use of natural resources will be the key competence of future societies. Exhibitors will be presenting a variety of solutions for strengthening competitiveness and reducing the use of energy, water and food in production. Numerous accompanying events will also illuminate the topic from various angles.
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world.
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Facts Anuga FoodTec 2018:
- 1.657 exhibitors from 48 countries
- 129.000 sqm exhibition space
- 50.000 visitors from 152 countries
Contact us if you are interested in joining the Pavilion of Denmark
The price will be confirmed*
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.