The Embassy of Denmark in Chile and Danish Fish Tech Group have the pleasure of inviting you to exhibit on the Pavilion of Denmark at Aqua Sur 2018 in Puerto Montt, Chile. Aqua Sur is the leading exhibition in the region dedicated to the aquaculture and affiliated fish/ seafood processing industry. More than 20,000 decisionmakers, stakeholders and other professionals in the aquaculture industry from mainly Latin and South America attended the Aqua Sur 2016 making the exhibition a great B2B platform and market place to conduct business, build relations and meet key decision makers, potential customers and business partners within the aquaculture industry in the region.
Aquaculture in Latin and South America
Chile is known as the second largest salmon producer in the world, and salmon is by far the most important fish species farmed in Chile. Chile has a well-established aquaculture and fish/seafood processing industry today and the Chilean aquaculture sector is playing a key role in the national economy.
The aquaculture production in Chile has however been challenged in recent years by diseases and algae bloom, but instead of leaving the industry defeated it has made industry players focus on the future and what can be done to improve and get the aquaculture on track again and already in 2018 the salmon farming industry estimate to have catch up on the massive losses of salmon due to the algues blooming which hit the industry.
Chile has a lot of focus on improving the efficiency of the industry to secure that the aquaculture industry will keep its’ competitiveness. Furthermore, the industry has a continued and increased engagement in sustainable production. The fish/seafood processing industry closely related to the aquaculture industry is also introducing more automation into their production. These trends are offering new opportunities for Danish suppliers of cost-effective and innovative solutions and technology to the Chilean aquaculture industry and affiliated fish/seafood processing industry.
Not only Chile is an interesting market in Latin and South America, other large aquaculture producing countries as Peru, Brazil, Columbia and Ecuador see important growth rates currently and at the same time still have large growth potential. The mentioned countries among others are also focusing on developing the sector by investments and political focus on the sector. Read more about selected individual markets via the link to the information and market data sheets.
Exhibit on the Pavilion of Denmark at Aqua Sur 2018 and get advantage of:
- Strong visibility and exposure by joining the exibition together with other Danish suppliers to the industry
- Your company will get strong visibility towards the trade visitors and key decision-makers from the region at Aqua Sur.
- A gateway to gain access, knowledge and insight to the aquaculture industry in the region.
- The Embassy of Denmark and Danish Fish Tech Group will take care of the practicalities and service on the Pavilion of Denmark so you can focus on the essential – establishing relations and dialogue with customers as well as potential customers and other business partners.
Deadline for registration is 2 May 2018
DKK 3,500 per sqm excl. Danish VAT when booking minimum 9 sqm at the Pavilion of Denmark */**
The package price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of stand
- 1 table
- 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Power supply on your area (basic connection)
- Exhibitor badges
- Registration in the official Aqua Sur exhibitor catalogue
- Marketing of the Pavilion of Denmark
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Sandwiches daily for exhibitors at the Pavillion of Denmark
- VIP event at the Pavillion of Denmark where you can invite guests along
The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council.
** "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
LocationPuerto Montt, Chile
Participating companiesThere are 9 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- Andritz Chile
- C.C. Jensen Chile
- CM Aqua Technologies ApS
- Danfoss Industrias Ltda., Chile
- FBK Chile Ltda.
- IRAS A/S
- Pescatech ApS
- ScanBelt A/S
- Veolia Hydrotech