Meet your targets at Arab Health
Danish Export Association and DI take pleasure in inviting you to exhibit at the Danish Pavilion at Arab Health 2020.
Arab Health is the ideal showcase for Danish companies who wish to enter and expand their business in the Middle East. The event attracts around 4,000 exhibitors and 90,000 professional visitors, of which more than half are buyers from hospitals as well as distributors seeking to source new suppliers and products.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Arab Health, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design in the centrally located "Saaed Halls & Plaza" area
The Middle East and the GCC countries in particular, are experiencing high and stable GDP growth rates, and an even higher per capita growth in the consumption of healthcare services. This, combined with the fact that elderly people represent a growing share of the population in the Middle East, makes the region a market that export oriented Danish companies need to consider in their growth strategy for the coming years. The demand for medical treatment in the region is expected to grow by 240% over the next two decades, fuelled mainly by a significant increase in lifestyle-related diseases.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit at Arab Health 2020 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 4-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world.
At Arab Health 2020 the Pavilion of Denmark will be located in the Trade Center Arena / Saeed Halls. The exact location will be confirmed shortly.
Dates: 27 - 30 January 2020
Venue: Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, UAE
Nina Milling Riser, Konsulent
Tlf. +45 3377 3672
DKK 9.800 per sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 9.800 excl. VAT.
Members of Danish Health Tech Group are eligible for a DKK 4.900 discount on the fixed co-ordination fee.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Carpet, furniture and brochure rack
- Lights and standard WiFi connection
- Power consumption on your area
- Daily cleaning and garbage disposal
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Coffee/tea and snacks for you and your guests
- Side-event (networking reception and/or site-visit)
The price is excl. flights, board and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Deadline for registration: 30 October 2019. Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
Preliminary list of exhibitors:
- Ambu A/S
- Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
- Energy Laser A/S
- KEN Hygiene Systems A/S
- MotilityCount ApS
- Oxymat A/S
- SP Medical A/S
- Timedico A/S