Expand your marine business at APM
Singapore as a market is highly important to the global marine business and the APM exhibition is effectively the place to meet as many as possible from Singapore's and the surrounding shipbuilding and shipping industry.
Match making for Danish exhibitors
With an industry under pressure, it is important to get closer to the decision making and Singapore is the most concentrated maritime environment to achieve this. Danish Marine Group will, in addition to market the participants at the APM exhibition, provide networking opportunities and market contacts during the APM week. In 2018 we will work on a match making event in cooperation with International Enterprise Singapore including workshop on the growth in the Asian cruise industry.
The development of the APM show:
Singapore was ranked number one in the Menon Report 2017's following three categories: Shipping, Ports and Logistics, and Attractiveness and Competitiveness. The maritime nation also scored second place in Maritime Technology and fourth place in Finance and Law. Singapore jumped three places from fifth to second position in the Maritime Technology category.
Singapore maintains its reputation as a world leading maritime hub and continues to expand its marine industry. More than 140 shipping companies are represented in Singapore, and new companies continue to establish a presence.
In 2016, the port’s vessel arrival tonnage increased by 6.3 percent to 2.66 billion gross tons.
The Singapore Registry of Ships is amongst the world’s top five largest ship registries in the world, with over 4,000 Singapore-flagged ships.
Singapore Shipping Association has more than 400 members.
APM homepage: www.apmaritime.com
Turn-key exhibition budget price*:
DKK 6.800 /sqm ex VAT for members of DMG
DKK 7.800 /sqm ex VAT for non-members of DMG
APM mandatory fee DKK 2.400 per company participating.
Administration fee DKK 9.800 per company (members of Danish Marine Group 50 % discount)
* Danish Marine Group will apply for co-financing from The Danish Trade Council. If achieved the prices will be reduced accordingly.
All prices are budget prices excl. VAT and subject to changes based on preliminary budget, changes in currency and potential subsidies from the Danish Trade Council.
Turn-keay package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- Carpet, basic funiture, brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Cleaning - standard package
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee/tea, beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Side-event (e.g. networking set-up, reception, match-making)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
LocationSingapore, Singapore Marina Bay Sands
Participating companiesThere are 15 participating companies.
- Bay Valves Aps
- BLÜCHER METAL A/S
- DAN-FENDER (dan hill plast A/S)
- Den-Jet Nordic A/S
- DESMI Pumping Technology A/S
- Garrets International
- Global Boiler Aalborg A/S
- Green Instruments A/S
- Johnson Controls Denmark ApS, Marine
- KEMSA Far East PTE Ltd
- Logimatic A/S
- Maritime Danmark Aps
- Seasolutions ApS
- Weilbach A/S
- Wrist Ship Supply A/S