Expand your global marine business
Singapore is one of the front runners providing services in ship repairs and conversion, shipbuilding and offshore construction. Asia Pacific Marine (APM) is the place to meet representatives from shipbuilding and shipping industry in Singapore and the surrounding Asian countries. Join 1.500 exhibiting companies from 60 countries for three days of networking, matchmaking and creating partnerships.
Asia Pacific Maritime 2018 facts:
- Over 14,000 visitors
- 1,500 exhibiting companies
- 18 national pavilions
Singapore is a key gateway to business activities in Asia providing opportunities for business transactions and networking with an established ecosystem of traders, shipping companies and maritime service providers. As home for 130 of the world’s top shipping groups the maritime sector in Singapore employs more than 170,000 people that comprises about seven per cent of the country’s GDP.
In the Leading Maritime Capitals Report for 2019 Singapore remained its top position and it maintained its lead in the following three categories: Shipping, Ports and Logistics as well as Attractiveness and Competitiveness.
In 2018 Singapore port’s annual vessel arrival tonnage reached 2.79 billion gross tons.
The Singapore Registry of Ships is ranked the fifth largest ship registry in the world with a fleet of more than 4,700 vessels in its register.
Singapore Shipping Association has more than 450 members.
APM’s hjemmeside: https://www.apmaritime.com/en-gb.html
Become part of the Danish Pavilion!
For further information about Asia Pacific Maritime 2020 please contact Mark or Inge Lis.
Turnkey exhibition price*
Participation price DKK 7.250/sqm for turnkey package plus coordination fee for members of Danish Export - Marine
Participation price DKK 8.450/sqm for turnkey package plus coordination fee for non-members of Danish Export - Marine
APM mandatory fee DKK 2.400 per company
Coordination fee DKK 9.800 per company (members of Danish Export - Marine 50 % discount).
Brochure stand / Info-booth price*:
Participation price - DKK 16.900 plus APM fee and coordination fee as mentioned above.
- includes 1 wall for your graphics, shared marketing and promotion activities, access to meeting table, basic catering, service and on-site assistance.
*All prices are excl. VAT and subject to changes based on preliminary budget, changes in currency and potential subsidies from the Trade Council.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Turnkey package includes:
- Turnkey exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- Carpet, basic furniture, brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Cleaning - standard package
- Included in marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Side-event (e.g. networking set-up, reception, matchmaking)
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Ad-hoc assistance during the exhibition
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
LocationSingapore, Singapore Marina Bay Sands
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
- Bawat A/S
- Den-Jet Nordic A/S
- DESMI A/S
- Green Instruments A/S
- Pureteq A/S
- Seasolutions ApS
- Weilbach A/S
- Wrist Ship Supply A/S