BrauBeviale is the most important trade fair in the beverage industry with focus on production and marketing of beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
47 percent of BrauBeviale is focused on beer production and major breweries attend the show in search for new technology and specific solutions.
Facts BrauBeviale 2018
- More than 40.0000 visitors from 127 countries
- 1,094 exhibitors (53% international)
- 45,793 m2 net exhibition area in nine halls
- 97 percent of the exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of the visitors at their stands
- Top visitor countries: Italy, Czechia, Switzerland, Austria, Russian Federation, Great Britain/Northern Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, France and Poland.
- BrauBeviale is held every year except during DrinkTec years
Meet the technical decision maker
At BrauBeviale, you can expect to meet the technical decision makers. This means that you have an exceptional chance to meet and network with people leading production processes daily, which will lead to a unique dialogue with existing and potential customers.
Focus on your leads:
We provide a turnkey and full service stand.
Danish Food Tech Group takes care of all practicalities, build up and dismantling of the stand in close coorporation with our standbuilder Standesign A/S.
Join the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- 1 - 2 group meetings with German breweries during the exhibition
- A great opportunity to meet end-users as well as potential sales partners from Germany and the rest of the world
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
Contact us if you are interested in joining the Pavilion of Denmark
The package price for participation is:
DKK 4.400 per sqm excl. VAT (*)
DKK 4,900 excl. VAT in coordination fee per company
The price includes a subsidy from the Trade Council
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.