BrauBeviale is the most important trade fair in the beverage industry with focus on production and marketing of beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
47 percent of BrauBeviale is focused on beer production and major breweries attend the show in search for new technology and specific solutions.
Facts BrauBeviale 2018
- More than 40.0000 visitors from 127 countries
- 1,094 exhibitors
- 45,793 m2 net exhibition area in nine halls
- 97 percent of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups during BrauBeviale 2016
- 97 percent of the exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of the visitors at their stands
- 94% of the exhibitors established new business relations
- Top visitor countries: Italy, Czechia, Switzerland, Austria, Russian Federation, Great Britain/Northern Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, France and Poland.
BrauBeviale covers the entire beverage production process chain; from raw materials, technologies and logistics to marketing.
Meet the technical decision maker
At BrauBeviale, you can expect to meet the technical decision makers. This means that you have an exceptional chance to meet and network with people leading production processes daily, which will lead to a unique dialogue with existing and potential customers.
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet end-users as well as potential sales partners from Germany and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand
Individual Turn Key stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- The price will be confirmed
- Please contact us if you are interested in the exhibition.
The prices are based on a minimum of 5 participating companies and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark. Danish Food tech Group and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and lodging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both Danish and English in the links below.