Since 1997, the CFIA (Agro-Food Industry Supplier Fair) has been one of the main showcases for French expertise in the food-processing industry.
Essentially aimed at the sector’s manufacturers, the fair provides a comprehensive market overview, from raw materials to end-products, through three sections:
- Equipment & Processes
- Packing & Conditioning
- Ingredients and Intermediate Food Products
Each year, the fair aims to act as a showcase where the sector’s industrial companies can keep up to date with the latest developments, identify the best investment solutions and keep in touch with their contacts.
CFIA is one of the only fairs to provide such services in France and one of the main European events in the food-processing sector, with 1,450 exhibitors (including 200 new companies), a total of 44,000m2 of exhibition space, with over 500 machines in operation, more than 100 innovations participating in the 2018 Innovation Awards and some 20,000 visitors expected.
News in 2019
CFIA 2019 will build on its success and continue working to meet the expectations of the faithful visitors by expanding into a new hall. Next year’s exhibition will be a 45,000 m2 space for professionals in the sector to find opportunities and build relationships.
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from France and the rest of the world.
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
The Pavilion of Denmark is coordinated in collaboration with the Embassy of Denmark in France.
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 4,100 DKK per sqm ex. VAT + 4,900 DKK in co-ordination fee per company. The price is including grants from The Danish Trade Council and subject to your company being eligible for these grants.
The price is based on a minimum of 6 participating companies, and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name and carpet
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and lodging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both Danish and English in the links below.
Participating companiesThere are 9 participating companies.
- Admix Europe ApS
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- Cabinplant A/S
- DSI Freezing Solutions A/S
- Frontmatec Group ApS
- Limitech A/S
- Scanico A/S
- System Cleaners A/S
- Vikan A/S