Italy has 60 mio. inhabitants and the food manufacturing industry is the 2nd largest industry in Italy. The Italian Government has introduced the National Plan 4.0 to increase Italian competitiveness in the food production industry.
The Italian food industry needs to upgrade and boost production efficiency and is currently looking for increased automation, food safety and traceability.
Facts Cibus Tec 2016
- CibusTec is held every 3rd year
- 1030 exhibitors (40 % from outside Italy)
- 35.000 visitors from (70 % from Italy)
CIBUS TEC is the most innovative food technology exhibitions and a complete showcase of the best solutions – from ingredients to processing technologies, from packaging to logistics – for all segments of the food and beverage industry.
Exhibitors product segments
- Coding, Marking, Labelling
- End-of-line, Handling, Storage
- Traceability, Logistics
- Environmental Technologies
- Food Safety Solutions
- Ancillary equipments and Components
Focus on your leads:
We provide a turnkey and full service stand.
Danish Food Tech Group takes care of all practicalities, build up and dismantling of the stand in close coorporation with our standbuilder Standesign A/S.
Cibus Tec is a unique chance to meet the Italien food industry
Join the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
Exellent exposure to potential business partners
Network and share experience with other Danish companies with similar industry- and market interests
An unique opportunity of getting in close contact with potential partners and dicision makers from the Italien food and beverage industry
Pavilion of Denmark is located in hall 6
The package price for participation is:
DKK 4.150 per sqm excl. VAT (*)
DKK 4,900 excl. VAT in coordination fee per company
The price includes a subsidy from the Trade Council
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Participating companiesThere are 3 participating companies.
- Jeros A/S
- Jimco A/S
- Teknologisk Institut