High-tech solutions for the medical industry
COMPAMED, the leading market place of the medical supplier industry, is taking place in parallel with the world’s largest trade fair, MEDICA, with more than 4,900 exhibitors. COMPAMED, the largest and most important international supplier trade fair for medical technology, is continuing its success with a record number of more than 750 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors in 2016.
The leading market place of the medical supplier industry
COMPAMED represents the international industry meeting point for the supplier market of the “med-tech” industry. Top rankings for exhibitor and visitor participation from all over the world as well as synergy effects with MEDICA plead for the participation in COMPAMED:
- 750 exhibitors from 40 nations
- Around 20,000 trade visitors from all over the world
- Synergy effects with the world’s largest medical trade fair MEDICA makes COMPAMED into the ideal location for the exchange between manufacturers, suppliers and system partners
- The approximately 4,600 exhibitors of MEDICA are also potential visitors of COMPAMED
Are you a supplier to the med-tech industry
COMPAMED is the ideal platform for suppliers of technology and service solutions for use in the “med-tech” industry – from new materials, components, pre-products, packaging and services right up to complex microsystem technology and nanotechnology. At the same time, MEDICA – the global forum for medicine – is taking place. And the 4,600 exhibitors use the trade fair duo to find new sources of supply, components and system solutions.
Meet your targets at COMPAMED
The specialist trade visitors to COMPAMED come from the important markets of the world and have a high level of decision-making competences. Many medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA from 66 countries visit COMPAMED. Almost all of them are involved in procurement decisions. Therefore, as an exhibitor at COMPAMED, you will meet exactly the right, highly qualified trade visitors from all over the world, including:
- Technical procurement managers
- Heads of research and development departments
- Engineers and technicians for R&D and production departments
- Production managers
- Design and process engineers
- Medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA
- Packaging specialists
- Quality assurance and quality control managers
- Qualification and validation specialists
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor on the Danish national pavilion at COMPAMED 2018, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
COMPAMED 2018 will take place from 12 - 15 November 2018 running in parallel with MEDICA.
DKK 6.950 per sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 9.800 excl. VAT.
Members of Danish Health Tech Group are eligible for a DKK 4.900 discount.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Carpet, furniture and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
The price is excl. flights, board and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Deadline for registration: 24 September 2018. Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please read our general terms of business:
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
Preliminary list of exhibitors:
- AMP A/S
- Carmo A/S
- Controlled Polymers A/S
- Knudsen Plast A/S
- MME Nordic A/S
- Scandinavian Medical Covers ApS
- Søbygaard Machine Design ApS