Registration is open...
Danish Cruise & Ferry Group offers turn key exhibition stand and a full service package for exhibitors at the Danish National Pavilion.
Meet key buyers and decision makers from the global cruise industry
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo focuses exclusively on the interior and architectural design, refurbishment and outfitting for the cruise ship industry and is the only one of its kind.
With a record number of new builds on order and a booming refurbishment market and with Miami beeing center for some of the largest cruise oprators and outfitters in the world, Cruise Ship Interiors Expo is an excelent place to meet with decision makers of the major cruise lines, ship yards, drydocks, interior designers and network with key stakeholders.
Leading Cruise Lines and Interior Design Companies
The Advisory Board for Cruise Ship Interiors Expo includes some of the top minds in the industry, including the major operators like Carnival Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line and Princess Cruises. As well as leading interior design companies such as Tillberg Design of Sweden and YSA Design.
Products & Services on Display
Artwork & Decorative Features
Casino & Games
Deck / Equipment
Doors & Windows
Fabric & Textiles
Floors & Carpeting
Health & Fitness
Paints & Coatings
Restaurant & Bar
Safty & Security
Walls & Wall Coverings
Exhibit with Danish Cruise & Ferry Group and get:
- A turn-key and full-service exhibition stand ready at your arrival – we handle all practicalities.
- Building and dismantling of stand including basic interior (chairs, tables, electricity) is being managed for you.
- Your company becomes part of our joint marketing and/or press efforts
- Access to a joint area in the Pavilion with room for networking and meetings
- On-site service - Danish Cruise & Ferry Group will be present and ready to assist you during the exhibition.
Further information - please contact Mie Jakobsen, email@example.com, +45 2173 6336
Tuesday, June 18 - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Official Launch Party)
Wednesday, June 19 - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, June 20 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
DKK 5.900 /sqm ex VAT + DKK 4.900 co-ordination fee (non members of Danish Cruise & Ferry Group DKK 9.800 ex VAT.)
Info booth solution:
DKK 24.900* ex VAT per company (in a joint area with access to meeting tables etc.)
Turnkey package price includes:
- Turnkey exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- Brochure rack and basic furniture
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and unlimited exhibitor passes
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
Graphics, prints, transportation of own goods, travel and accommoddation is not included. Prices are exclusive VAT.
Please observe the General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
LocationUSA, Miami, Miami Beach Convention Center
Time19 - 20 June, 2019
Participating companiesThere are 2 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- BLUE WATER SHIPPING US INC
- Sika Danmark A/S