Meet key-buyers and decision makers from the European cruise industry
Do you want to increase your business within the European ocean, river and expedition cruise market? Then Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe that premiers in December 2019 is the place to be.
Taking place in Barcelona, home to one of the busiest cruise terminals in Europe, the exhibition focuses exclusively on the interior and architectural design, refurbishment and outfitting for the cruise ship industry.
European cruise sector shows no signs of slowing down - of the over 450 passenger vessels in the orderbook, 59 % is to be delivered by European shipyards. Therefore Cruise Ship Interiors Expo offers an excellent place to meet with decision makers of the major European cruise lines, ship yards, interior designers and architects.
Products & Services on Display
Artwork & Decorative Features
Casino & Games
Deck / Equipment
Doors & Windows
Fabric & Textiles
Floors & Carpeting
Health & Fitness
Paints & Coatings
Restaurant & Bar
Safty & Security
Walls & Wall Coverings
What does Barcelona have to offer?
- Barcelona connects all the major European cities by direct flight making it highly accessible and convenient for representatives from European cruise sector to attend
- Famous for its architecture and creative flair, Barcelona provides a gateway for interior designers, architects, outfitters, shipyards and interior suppliers to meet with Europe’s cruise line market.
- You can learn about the latest industry trends, opportunities, and challenges at the free-to-attend conference
- Possibility to network with industry leaders and be seen as an expert in the field
Further information - please contact Mie Jakobsen, email@example.com, +45 2173 6336
Price for raw space: 19.900 DKK for a 9m2 stand.
Contact us, if you are interested in a turn-key exhibition stand.
The price includes:
- Registration in exhibitor catalogue, website and app
- Coordinating with the exhibition organiser
- Power consumption, including 1 socket
The price does NOT include:
- Renting of EXPO-walls
- Building and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Furniture and brochure rack
- Coordinating regarding freight of goods, construction/ dismantling and ordering of technical settings – besides electricity
- A joint area
- Daily cleaning
The price is also excl. flights, local travel and accommodation. The prices are excl. VAT.
Please observe the General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.