Danish Maritime Fair is a maritime exhibition with a focus on the Scandinavian market, but covering the entire range of maritime subsectors, inclusive but not limited to: Authorities, Bunkers, Commercial, Design, Education and Research Institutions, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Systems, Insurance and P&I, IT, Lawyers & Solicitors, Logistics, Maritime Services, Media, Naval Equipment, Navy, Organisations, Paint, Ports & Terminals, Crewing and Search & Selection, Safety, Ship Fittings, Shipbrokers, Charterers and Agents, Shipowners, Shipyards, Spareparts, Technical Systems, and Technical Components.
New in 2020:
• Free entrance. Registration in advance or on arrival.
• Two event days instead of the tree to concentrate and use fewer resources of the exhibitors’ staff.
• All activities at BC - no wasted time with transport
• Activities are scheduled to avoid conflicts
• Half-day conferences, workshops, etc. makes it easier for employees to get permission. Gives More visitors
• Tracks with professional agendas, where we focus on approved submissions from the exhibitors.
• Included breaks in all events, giving time to visit the exhibitors.
• Possibility for the exhibitors to brand themselves with relevant tracks - both on the stand and in a special overview in the Fair Guide
Dates and opening hours
May 13th & 14th 2020
Both days 9 am – 5 pm
- 9 m2 stand: DKK 19.800* – yderligere m2 koster 1680*/m2
- Info-stand: DKK 9.800*
*All prices are excl. VAT.
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Bella Center Copenhagen, Hall H – East hall
Center Boulevard 5
DK - 2300 Copenhagen
Turn-key package includes:
- Opbygning og indretning
- Bord, stole og brochureholder
- Lys og elektricitet
- Registrering i katalog
- Kaffe, te, drikkevare og snacks i service-området
- Rådgivningsmøde med Senior Consulting og Match Making event