Drinktec is the World's Leading Trade Fair for the Beverage and Liquid Food Industry
Drinktec in Munich is held every 4 years and covers the entire value chain from production to packaging. The fair has been held for 60 years and was among others established in Munich due to the great local brewery production. Today the exhibition attracts about 65,000 visitors from more than 180 countries, including 40,000 international visitors. The fair has about 1,450 exhibitors from 76 countries. Several Danish companies have exhibited earlier, but there has never been a joint Pavilion of Denmark.
The German Beverage and Liquid Food Industry
The German beverage market has a great potential for Danish companies that provide solutions for drinks/liquid food products. As in the rest of the food industry, the need for beverages is increasing mainly due to the growing population. But at the same time the beverage industry is in an exciting development which accompany new and different needs from consumers. For example, increased demand for healthy drinks, smaller "units" - eg. small bottles and containers. The latter due to the combat of obesity, but also to satisfy a growing middle class who live alone and need smaller "portions".
As for the rest of the food industry, also the beverage industry is very focused on hygiene. This means that the exhibition is an excellent platform for Danish subcontractors who are renowned for hygienic design and high food safety. The beverage industry also includes dairy products, mainly milk where Denmark has accumulated many years of experience, skills and knowledge within the liquid food industry.
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark at Drinktec 2017, you will have:
- great opportunity of meeting potential customers and partners
- great opportunity of meeting agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world
- unique exposure
- access to networking events with international parties
- the opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Facts Drinktec 2013
66,886 visitors from 183 countries - 14% increase compared to 2009
1.433 exhibitors from 76 countries - 4 more countries compared to 2009
Facts Drinktec 2017
- Drinktec will take place from 11 - 15 September 2017 in Munich, Germany
- we have reserved 91 sqm. for the Pavilion of Denmark
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 3,400 DKK/sqm. ex. VAT (subsidy deducted) + 4,900 DKK in coordination fee for all participants, when booking minimum 9 sqm at the Pavilion of Denmark.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and loging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use))
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Note: All prices are based on a min. of 8 companies. In case of fewer participants, we will assess the situation and make necessary adjustments to the price and concept in order to continue the project. Danish Food Tech Group reserves the right to cancel the event if not fulfilled.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both English and Danish in the links below.
Register below using the sign up function
Participating companiesThere are 5 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
Preliminary list of participating companies from Denmark:
- Admix Europe ApS
- BLÜCHER METAL A/S
- Expanite A/S
- KM Rustfri A/S
- System Cleaners A/S