Drinktec is the World's Leading Trade Fair for the Beverage and Liquid Food Industry
Drinktec in Munich is held every 4 years and covers the entire value chain from production to packaging. The fair has been held for 60 years and was among others established in Munich due to the great local brewery production. In 2017 the exhibition attracted 76,000 visitors from more than 170 countries, including 50,000 international visitors. And an impressive 1,749 exhibitors from 80 countries.
The German Beverage and Liquid Food Industry
The German beverage market has a great potential for Danish companies that provide solutions for drinks/liquid food products. As in the rest of the food industry, the need for beverages is increasing mainly due to the growing population. But at the same time the beverage industry is in an exciting development which accompany new and different needs from consumers. For example, increased demand for healthy drinks, smaller "units" - eg. small bottles and containers. The latter due to the combat of obesity, but also to satisfy a growing middle class who live alone and need smaller "portions".
As for the rest of the food industry, also the beverage industry is very focused on hygiene. This means that the exhibition is an excellent platform for Danish subcontractors who are renowned for hygienic design and high food safety. The beverage industry also includes dairy products, mainly milk where Denmark has accumulated many years of experience, skills and knowledge within the liquid food industry.
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Drinktec covers the entire value-added chain in the beverage and liquid-food industry—from manufacturing, filling and packaging of beverages and liquid food of all kinds to raw materials, logistics solutions and product and marketing ideas.
Individual Turn Key stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- The price will be confirmed
- Please contact us if you are interested in the exhibition.
The prices are based on a minimum of 5 participating companies and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and lodging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both Danish and English in the links below.