No more space available in the Danish national pavilion
Please contact Mark Lerche if you have questions or requests.
Meet navy/defence buyers and decision makers
Euronaval is an international meeting point for naval technologies and equipment. Here you get closer to the navy and defense segment, buyers and decision makers.
Based on facts from 2016, Euronaval attracts prescribers from the maritime state for defence, navy, armed forces and purchasing agencies, including representatives from defence ministers and chiefs of staff for the navy and armed forces,
Key trends and growth opportunities
Budget and contracting trends in navy procurement point towards costs efficiency as a more important factor than it used to. Technical approaches will need to take that into account, and this opens the navy segment to a wider range of suppliers to navy programs.
Euronaval in numbers
- More than 400 exhibitors from 34 countries
- 15,000 sqm Exhibition area
- 23,250 professional visits
- 20 chiefs of staff for the Navy
- 5 ministers and deputy ministers of defence
- 322 accredited journalists
Danish Pavilion - next to visitor entrance - extra attention!
Location of the pavilion will be next to the new visitor entrance (South Entrance).
Being part of a pavilion gives you extra attention and marketing benefits. We provide the base for you to showcase your new technologies and latest innovations and helps you to identify prospective clients and future partners.
Exhibit with Danish Marine Group and get:
- A turn-key and full-service exhibition stand ready at your arrival – we handle all practicalities.
- Building and dismantling of stand including basic interior (chairs, tables, electricity) is being managed for you.
- Your company becomes part of our joint marketing and/or press efforts
- Access to a joint area in the Pavilion with room for networking and meetings
- On-site service - Danish Marine Group will be present and ready to assist you during the exhibition.
The Danish national pavilion is subject to co-funding from the Danish Trade Council and a minimum of 5 participating companies.
Further information - please contact Mark Lerche, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 3169 8494
Turn-key exhibition price:
DKK 7.950*/sqm ex VAT - pending on 5 participating companies.
DKK 32.000* ex VAT per company (in a joint area with access to meeting tables etc.)
Euronaval registration fee
Euronaval compulsury exhibitor fee DKK 7.500 ex VAT per company
Administration fee DKK 4.900 ex VAT per company for members. Others DKK 9.800 ex VAT.
* Danish Marine Group applies for co-financing from The Danish Trade Council. If achieved the prices will be reduced accordingly.
All prices are budget prices excl. VAT and subject to changes based on preliminary budget, changes in currency and potential subsidies from the Danish Trade Council.
Turn-key package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- Carpet, basic funiture, brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Cleaning - standard package
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee/tea, beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Side-event (e.g. networking set-up, reception, match-making)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
LocationFrance, Paris, Paris Le Bourget
Participating companiesThere are 6 participating companies.
- Danfoss Semco A/S
- DESMI Pumping Technology A/S
- Maritime Danmark Aps
- Naval Team Denmark
- Weilbach A/S