Food and dairy is the largest manufacturing industry in the UK representing all categories. Right now the British food industry is looking to upscale production to serve a large home market and increase exports.
Therefore, the large producers in the market are expecting to invest in automation and processing technology to meet demands while complying to very strict food safety demands.
Denmark = quality
This is an advantage to Danish suppliers that are known for quality solutions and large international experience in Britain.
Foodex: Your gateway to the British market
Foodex covers all food and drink industries and is celebrated every second year. Foodex is co-located with UK's largest food and drink trade event in 2018 - Food & Drink Expo - instantly paving the way for your company up to new British buyers.
At Foodex, you meet:
- 14.000 food manufacturing business contacts
- Buyers from all the major British food processing companies
Exhibit with Danish Food Tech Group and get:
- Unique exposure. In the UK, Danish design is equal to quality. Being part of the Danish Pavilion will therefore strengthen your position on the market.
- Networking. Sharing experiences, contacts and knowledge with the other exhibitors can help you get easier access to British customers.
- A turn-key and full-service stand. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 5.100 DKK per sqm ex. VAT + 4,900 DKK in co-ordination fee per company.
- The price includes subsidy from The Danish Trade Council.
- Subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
Max 8 sqm per company.
Please note: Only 6 individual spaces available (8 sqm each)
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and loging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use))
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
This promotion has been approved to co-financing from the Danish Trade Council (TC).
*Each participating company must fill in the mandatory business form from TC and must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
- De minimis-rules: Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
- The amount of subsidies received under the de minimis-rules for each company may not exceed 200.000 Euro during 3 accounting years.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both English and Danish in the links below.
Participating companiesThere are 6 participating companies.
- Admix Europe ApS
- Door System A/S
- Door System AS Ltd
- Ingeniørfirmaet Poul Tarp A/S
- Limitech A/S
- M SEALS A/S