Food and dairy is the largest manufacturing industry in the UK representing all categories. Right now the British food industry is looking to upscale production to serve a large home market and increase exports.
Therefore, the large producers in the market are expecting to invest in automation and processing technology to meet demands while complying to very strict food safety demands.
Denmark = quality
This is an advantage to Danish suppliers that are known for quality solutions and large international experience in Britain.
Foodex: Your gateway to the British market
Foodex covers all food and drink industries and is celebrated every second year. Foodex is co-located with UK's largest food and drink trade event in 2020 - Food & Drink Expo - instantly paving the way for your company up to new British buyers.
At Foodex, you meet:
- 14.000 food manufacturing business contacts
- Buyers from all the major British food processing companies
Exhibit with Danish Food Tech Group and get:
- Unique exposure. In the UK, Danish design is equal to quality. Being part of the Danish Pavilion will therefore strengthen your position on the market.
- Networking. Sharing experiences, contacts and knowledge with the other exhibitors can help you get easier access to British customers.
- A turn-key and full-service stand. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
Contact us if you are interested in joining the Pavilion of Denmark
The price will be confirmed*
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.