Foodpro is the leading event for the food and beverage manufacturing industry, showcasing the latest technology and innovations in food processing, packaging, science and technology.
Foodpro is the only national trade event that caters for the entire food processing sector, and for more than 50 years, has played an important role in driving the industry forward in Australia. The show happens every three years, and the next one in 2020 will be held in the state of Victoria at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Represented Industry Sectors:
- Dairy Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Meat Industry
- Packaged Food
- Bakery & Baked Goods
- Frozen Food
- Fresh Food
- Snack Food
Spread across a wide geography, Australia’s predominantly grass-fed beef industry encompasses a diverse range of farm sizes, cattle breeds and production systems. This diversity in production allows the industry, which exported 75 per cent of its output in 2013–14, to service customers in over 100 countries – making Australia the world’s third largest beef exporter.
Australia is the world’s leading supplier of live cattle to countries around the world, in particular throughout the Middle East and South East Asia. In 2015 Australia signed a live cattle export agreement with China, which could see up to one million head of cattle exported to China each year.
Dairy is Australia’s fourth largest agricultural industry at the farmgate and the leader in terms of value-adding. Cheese is the dominant product for the industry, with around 50 per cent sold domestically and 50 per cent exported. Australia also produces a range of increasingly specialised milk powders, mostly for export. Australia is unique among the world’s dairy traders in that production is fairly evenly split between domestic and export markets. As a result, while exports are important for the industry, there is also a significant and stable domestic market for milk and dairy products.
Australia’s dairy food safety and quality systems are well known and highly regarded in growing Asian and Middle Eastern markets, making the industry a preferred supplier of functional dairy ingredients.
Denmark is well known and has a great reputation in Australia. Our high hygiene and quality standards are similar, making Australia a huge market for Danish subcontractors.
- 12th largest economy in the world
- 5th largest economy in Asia
- GDP: US$ 1.3 trillion
- AAA credit rating
- Population: 23, million
- A gate way to Asia
Foodpro 2017 facts:
9,582 total visitors and 364 exhibitors
91% were satisfied or very satisfied with visiting at Foodpro 2017
84% were satisfied or very satisfied with exhibiting at Foodpro 2017
Individual Turn Key stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- The price will be confirmed
- Please contact us if you are interested in the exhibition.
The prices are based on a minimum of 5 participating companies and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and lodging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both Danish and English in the links below.