The food and beverage industry is the biggest sector in Spain and the fourth biggest economy in the EU in terms of gross production amounting to nearly 95 billion Euro.
Hispack & FoodTech is an international fair with great possibilities to establish professional relations with customers and suppliers. Furthermore, it is a great showroom to present innovative solutions.
2 x Pavilion of Denmark
FoodTech and Hispack were previously separate but have now merged to one show. Exhibitors and visitors will have access to both areas.
Therefore, Danish Food Tech Group will organise two pavilions at the exhibition:
- FoodTech – machinery, technology, equipment and supplies for the food & beverage industry
- Hispack – packaging equipment and technology for the food & beverage industry
4 key areas:
- Packaging equipment
- Machinery, Technology, Equipment and supplies for the meat industry
- Ingredients to the food and drink industry
- Machinery and technology for food trade and industry in general
Combines machinery, technology, processing and ingredients for the food and beverage industry throughout Southern Europe. This well-established tradeshow is becoming the best, most comprehensive business platform. The most important companies in the sector, the most important international brands and trade associations, technology centres and institutions guarantee its success.
Is the biggest packaging and labelling trade fair in Spain. In 2015, Hispack had more than 660 exhibitors and 38,000 visitors from 115 countries. Among the professionals visitors 51.3% were manufacturers of food and beverage products.
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- Great opportunities to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Spain and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure and a central placement
- Access to networking events with international guests
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 2,950 DKK/sqm. ex. VAT (subsidy deducted).
- Minimum booking is 9 sqm.
- Subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Individual area with own branding
- 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Lights and power consumption on your area (standard consumption use)
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Assistance during the whote process - before and during the entire exhibition by representitives of the trade council and Danish Food Tech Group.
- Joint press release to relevant media
- Admission to the exhibitors catalogue
- Emailing of a common presentation mail to potential Spanish customers and contacts
- Announcements of your participation at the website and social medias of the Embassy
- Elaboration of flyer with a presentation of each participating company at the Danish Pavilion
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and loging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
We will have two PAVILIONS OF DENMARK
- FOODTECH – machinery, technology, equipment and supplies for the food & beverage industry
- HISPACK – packaging equipment and technology for the food & beverage industry
When signing up, please comment whether you wish to book at FoodTech Barcelona or Hispach.
This promotion has been approved to co-financing from the Danish Trade Council (TC).
*Each participating company must fill in the mandatory business form from TC and must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
- De minimis-rules: Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
- The amount of subsidies received under the de minimis-rules for each company may not exceed 200.000 Euro during 3 accounting years.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both English and Danish in the links below.
Time08.05.2018 - 11.05.2018
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
- Admix Europe ApS
- Anticimex Innovation Center
- DSI Freezing Solutions A/S
- FOSS IBERIA, S.A.U
- Jimco A/S
- NGI A/S
- NILFISK S.A.U
- ScanBelt A/S