The Middle Easten, Northern African and South Asian (MENASA) region's food & beverage processing industry is witnessing phenomenal growth. Rapid population growth, booming foodservice markets, along with diverse and affluent consumers demanding new trends, tastes and products.
To keep up with this unprecedented demand, the food industry in the region needs access to the latest manufacturing business improvement tools. From ingredients to processing equipment, from packaging machinery to control and automation tools, from cold chain to supply chain, materials and logistics solutions, and from new line to complete greenfield and turnkey solutions.
Exhibit with Danish Food Tech Group and get:
- Unique exposure at our pavilion of Denmark, which has a central and attractive placement where visitors naturally flow through.
- Great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from the Middle East and the rest of the world.
- Access to our own networking events with local customers.
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design.
- Joint marketing efforts before and during the event
Subsidy gives you extra benefits
We have obtained support from The Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs The Trade Council, which means that we can offer a wide range of services at a fair price. Among those is a networking event with some of the main players in the market. Furthermore, we prepare joint marketing efforts before and during the exhibition.
Gulfood Manufacturing is for companies that provide solutions for:
- Improving output
- Increasing efficiency
- Reducing production costs
- Helping manufacturers meet accelerating demands
Facts Gulfood Manufacturing 2016
- 35,000+ visitors
- 1,500 exhibitors
- 60 countries
- 28 national pavilions
Photos from Gulfood Manufacturing 2016.
Facts Gulfood Manufacturing 2017
- We have booked 144 square meters for the Pavilion of Denmark.
A world-class exhibitions organiser
Gulfood Manufacturing is professionally managed and hosted by the Dubai World Trade Centre, which provides more than three decades of experience in delivering world-class events in the Middle East.
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 3,995 DKK/sqm. ex. VAT (subsidy deducted) + 4,900 DKK in coordination fee for all participants, when booking minimum 9 sqm at the Pavilion of Denmark.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and loging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use))
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both English and Danish in the links below.
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- Andritz Feed & Biofuel A/S
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- DETECTRONIC A/S
- Jeros A/S
- Jimco A/S
- LINCO Food Systems A/S
- STAND OUT EXHIBITIONS LLC
- System Cleaners A/S