Meet your targets at Hospitalar
Hospitalar has a regional focus and is the ideal showcase for Danish companies who wish to enter and expand their business in Latin America. The event attracts around 1,200 exhibitors and more than 85,000 professional visitors from more than 50 countries.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Hospitalar, you will have:
- unique exposure and sginificant opportunities to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experiences with Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design in the "Expo Center Norte São Paulo".
Last year's Post-Show-Info can be found here.
The Latin American market, and Brazil in particular, are yet again experiencing positive growth rates, and the region's forecasted GDP for 2019 is more than 2,5%.
The healthcare demand of more than 650 million people in Latin America continues to increase rapidly due to an ageing population, therefore the countries in the region are demanding cost-efficient solutions. Increased spending power and urbanization has led to illnesses caused by inactive lifestyles, and the market opportunities for medical devices, patient monitoring equipment and diagnostics are increasing significantly.
If you want to establish or increase your sales in the region, Hospitalar is the place to be, as innovation is getting discussed and new projects are being born. As an export oriented supplier of medical equipment and advanced technological solutions, it is critical to be present on this fair, if you want to establish or increase your sales in the region.
A report on market opportunities in Brazil made by Innovation Centre Denmark in São Paulo, Brazil, can be found here.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit at Hospitalar 2019, if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 4-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world, but especially from Latin America.
At Hospitalar 2019, the Pavilion of Denmark will be located in the Expo Center Norte São Paulo.
Dates: 21 - 24 May 2019 (11am - 8pm).
DKK 8.900 per sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 9.800 excl. VAT.
Members of Danish Health Tech Group are eligible for a DKK 4.900 discount on the fixed co-ordination fee.
The price is based on a minimum of 8 participating companies, and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Carpet, lighting, furniture and brochure rack
- Power consumption on your area
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Coffee/tea and snacks for you and your guests
- Side-event (networking reception and/or site-visit)
The price is excl. flights, board and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Deadline for registration: 17 January 2019.
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please read our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
LocationSão Paulo, Brazil
Participating companiesThere is 1 company participating.
- SP Medical A/S