Meet your targets at Hospitalar
Hospitalar has a regional focus and is the ideal showcase for Danish companies who wish to enter and expand their business in Latin America. The event attracts around 1,200 exhibitors and more than 90,000 professional visitors from more than 70 countries.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Hospitalar, you will have:
- unique exposure and sginificant opportunities to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experiences with Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design in the "Expo Center Norte São Paulo".
Last year's Post-Show-Info can be found here.
The Latin American market, and Brazil in particular, are yet again experiencing positive growth rates, and the region's forecasted GDP for 2020 is more than 2,5%.
The healthcare demand of more than 650 million people in Latin America continues to increase rapidly due to an ageing population, therefore the countries in the region are demanding cost-efficient solutions. Increased spending power and urbanization has led to illnesses caused by inactive lifestyles, and the market opportunities for medical devices, patient monitoring equipment and diagnostics are increasing significantly.
If you want to establish or increase your sales in the region, Hospitalar is the place to be, as innovation is getting discussed and new projects are being born. As an export oriented supplier of medical equipment and advanced technological solutions, it is critical to be present on this fair, if you want to establish or increase your sales in the region.
A report on market opportunities in Brazil made by Innovation Centre Denmark in São Paulo, Brazil, can be found here.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit at Hospitalar 2020, if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 4-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world, but especially from Latin America.
At Hospitalar 2020, the Pavilion of Denmark will be located in the Expo Center Norte São Paulo.
Dates: 19-22 May 2020
Organized in cooperation with
Emil Stub, Konsulent
Tlf. +45 3377 3904
Sign up via Confederation of Danish Industry by clicking the button below:
- 12 sqm booth: DKK 50.000
- 9 sqm booth: DKK 37.500
- 6 sqm booth: DKK 25.000
The price includes:
- Central location, visibility, synergy
- Clear Danish branding for the Danish Pavilion
- Turnkey stands with an individual design for each participant
- Networking events and promotion of the Danish stand with industry associations, government and companies
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers (refreshments, electricity, Wi-Fi, cleaning etc.)
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of joint travel and hotel reservation through BCD Travel Agency
Prices are excl. VAT, subject to min. 7 participating companies and pending grants from The Trade Council of Denmark. The price is excl. flights and accommodation, board and lodging.
Deadline for registration: 21 February 2020.
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.