Danish Bioenergy Group is in co-operation with the Danish Consulate in Istanbul arranging the Danish Pavilion at the ICCI exhibition and conference 2018 in Istanbul.
Biogas has a high potential in Turkey. More than 85 million tons of animal waste is produced yearly and with plant waste included as well the number is even higher. However only 85 biogas facilities with 36 plants are in operation today.
Biomass is also one of the major ressources for the renewable energy in Turkey. The highest feed-in-tariffs are for biomass (10 year purchase guarantee) which is 13.3 US$ct per kWh.
ICCI in Istanbul is the biggest international trade fair and conference for energy and environmental protection and by joining the Danish Pavilion you can benefit from the advantages of being a part of our joint booth. You get:
- More attention
- Better location
- A part of a common Danish brand - increase your visibility
- Great possibility to network with your colleagues in your business.
- Turn key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Carpet, furniture and brochure stand
- Lights and power consumption of your area
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your visitors
Turn-key exhibition stand:
DKK 2,950.00 per sqm + fixed coordination fee per company of DKK 4,900.00 excl. VAT.
The price is pending grants from The Danish Trade Council and subject to your company beeing eligible for these grants.
The price is excl. flights, board and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation costs for your own goods.
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please observe our general terms of business:
The price is based on a minimum of 5 participating companies.
Participating companiesThere is 1 company participating.
- Xergi A/S