Join the first U-S-E Water project roadshow to China
Supported by the U-S-E Water Project, Danish Export – Water China invites Danish companies to take part in a large Grundfos x DEA water event in Beijing, followed by a roadshow to Shanghai
* The program is tentative and will be fine-tuned to the requirements of the participating companies.
The total 4-day program* from 16 September – 20 September 2019 will include:
- Seminars with presentations of the strengths of the Danish participants to key stakeholders in China within the sector.
- Site visits to WWTP and other water utilities
- Business matching activities incl. individual meetings with local partners.
- Networking events with top level business contacts.
Monday 16 September: Beijing, China
- Visit to Beijing Enterprises Water Group Co., Ltd.
- Visit to Beijing OriginWater Technology Co., Ltd
Tuesday 17 September: Beijing, China
- Grundfos and Danish Export - Water Summit
- Danish Water Technology Networking Dinner
Wednesday: OBS: Own time
Thursday 19 September: Shanghai, China
- Visit Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design Institute
- Visit to Chengtou Water Group, Pudong Veolia Water Supply Co., Ltd
Friday 20 September: Shanghai, China
- Visit to Shanghai Bailonggang WWTP
Grundfos and Danish Export - Water Summit
Leveraging both the Danish Export Association and Grundfos’ network, the session will bring together key experts and players to discuss challenges, trends and new innovations across China’s water and environment industry.
Grundfos sees great synergies between its efforts and the U-S-E Water Project. The U-S-E Water Project focuses on boosting collaborations and cementing Denmark’s contribution to overcoming China’s challenges in the area of water and wastewater.
As such, Danish Export Association proposes working together with Grundfos to host a half-day conference on collaboratively solving China’s water and environmental issues.
Beijing and Shanghai (4 days):
The full event: 6500 DKK incl. Grundfos event
Beijing event (2 days):
Monday and Tuesday 4500 DKK incl. Grundfos event
Shanghai event (2 days):
Thursday and Friday 2000 DKK.
No later than August 30th 2019.
A maximum of 2 participants per company.
Additional participation is subject to a charge of DKK 2000 excl. VAT pr. person.
Flights, accommodation and meals are not included in the price.
The delegation visit is supported by The Danish Industry Foundation
Participating companiesThere are 12 participating companies.
- Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S
- Alfa Laval Shanghai Technologies Co Ltd
- Aquaporin A/S
- AVK Valves (Shanghai) Ltd.
- Danfoss Automatic Controls Management Co., Ltd.
- Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
- GRUNDFOS Pumps (shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Hempel (China) Management Co. Ltd.
- Hoyer Motors
- Kamstrup Beijing Representative Office
- KD Group A/S
- Vandcenter Syd A/S