IFFA – the leading global exhibition for the meat industry
Every three years, the whole sector gets together in Frankfurt am Main to present innovative solutions for the safe, healthy and economic production of meat and meat products. On an area of 110,000 square metres, over 1,000 exhibitors from all over the world show innovations for all stages of meat processing, refining, packaging and sales to an audience of some 63,000 trade visitors from 140 countries.
At the last edition of the fair, 66 percent of visitors came from outside Germany. They come from the entire meat-processing industry, the butchers’ trade, the food-retail trade, the wholesale and import / export trades, slaughtering and dismembering operations, the general food and semi-luxuries industry and a wide variety of supplier industries.
The product segments
IFFA sets the pace of innovation in the sector and many companies use the fair to launch their new products onto the world market. Over 1,000 exhibitors, including all market leaders, show products and solutions for the fields of:
- Slaughtering and dismembering equipment
- Transport and storage systems
- Refrigeration technology
- Automation technology
- Supply facilities
- Cleaning equipment, hygiene and occupational safety
- IT solutions
- Measuring and weighing equipment
- Packing materials
- Ingredients, spices, additives, casings
- Presentation and sales
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Please contact us if you are interested in joining Pavilion Of Denmark at IFFA 2019
Individual Turn Key stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 3,850 DKK per sqm ex. VAT + 4,900 DKK in co-ordination fee per company.
- The price is incl. subsidy from the Danish Trade Council.
- Subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
The prices are based on a minimum of 5 participating companies and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name and carpet
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Lunch for you and your guests in the joint area
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and lodging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both Danish and English in the links below.
LocationFrankfurt, Tyskland (DE)
Participating companiesThere are 19 participating companies.
- Cotes A/S
- DANA-Technology ApS
- Dantech Freezing Systems A/S
- Denico ApS
- DSI Freezing Solutions A/S
- FBK ApS
- Gripa ApS
- HETO-DAN ApS
- HNC Group A/S
- Jeros A/S
- Jimco A/S
- NIRAS A/S
- NTF-Aalborg A/S
- ScanBelt A/S
- Scanvægt Systems A/S
- SSH Stainless A/S
- System Cleaners A/S
- Teknologisk Institut
- Trivision A/S