Join the largest gathering of maritime decision makers within the Indian maritime industry at INMEX SMM India 2017 in Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai, India.
You have the opportunity to network with companies in the areas of marine engineering, shipbuilding, repair and maintenance, port technology, navy- & coast guard suppliers, safety, equipment manufacturer and supplier, design and marine technology.
Initiatives support outlook for international suppliers
The Indian Government is investing approx. USD 11 billion in maritime initiatives and the Indian shipyards requires technology supplies and increased energy efficiency.
Furthermore, Danish Maritime Authority has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Marine Cooperation and Shipbuilding between Denmark and India creating additional market opportunities for Danish maritime suppliers.
What are the opportunities for your company?
- New technology and machines are of high interest e.g. for emissions reductions and ballast water treatment.
- The Indian naval sector is opening up to private suppliers and is expected to look for cooperation for upcoming refit and modernization of the Indian submarine.
- The Indian Coast Guard has ordered 14 fast patrol vessels (FPVs).
- Indian yard Reliance Defence has announced an agreement with the U.S. Navy for repairs and servicing of U.S. warships at the Pipavav shipyard in Gujarat.
- In cooperation Goa Shipyard Limited and Kangnam Corporation (Korea) is expected to finalize a contract for 12 mine clearance vessels in 2017.
Exhibit at the Danish Pavilion
Exhibiting with Danish Marine Group, allows you to focus on your potential customers, partners, agents and distributors while we take care of all practical concerns.
Your exhibition package includes:
- Standard walls and carpet (excluding prints/graphics)
- Furniture (1 table, 3 chairs) and a brochure rack - additional interior can be rented
- Lights and 1 power consumption in your booth - more can be ordered
- Building and dismantling of walls, floor and interior
- Marketing package and profiling of your company as part of a national pavilion
- Handling of important deadlines for your preparations
- A representative from Danish Marine Group will be present and at your service during the exhibition
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks for you and your customers
The export promotion to INMEX SMM India is supported by The Danish Trade Council and subject to a minimum of 6 participating companies and minimum 2 SMV's included.
Facts from INMEX SMM India 2015
- 8,000 visitors
- 600 companies
- 30 countries
- More than 60 % of 2015 visitors were looking for a new supplier
Please contacts Danish Marine Group for further information.
DKK 4.450 per sqm ex VAT for turn-key package + fixed coordination fee.
- DKK 11.900,- ex VAT + fixed coordination fee.
- This package include 1 wall for you disposal, shared marketing, press and promotion activities, access to meeting facilities, basic catering and service from DMG.
All prices are subject to your company being eligible for grants due to the rules and regulations from The Danish Trade Coulcil.
A minimum of 6 participating companies is required.
Please observe the General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
The package price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- 1 table, 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Hotel offer (booking deadline 10 Feb)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- DMG-service during the exhibition
Graphics, prints, transportation of own goods, travel and accommoddation is not included.
This promotion has been approved to co-financing from the Danish Trade Council (TC).
*Each participating company must fill in the mandatory business form from TC and must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
- De minimis-rules: Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
- The amount of subsidies received under the de minimis-rules for each company may not exceed 200.000 Euro during 3 accounting years.
LocationIndia, Mumbai, Bombay Exhibition Centre
Participating companiesThere are 5 participating companies.
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- DESMI Pumping Technology A/S
- Halton Marine A/S
- Maritime Danmark Aps
- ROCKWOOL A/S