InnoTrans 2018 will take place from 18th - 21st September 2018 and is well known as the leading exhibition within train, railway and the public transport industry. Everyone who takes interest in these industries will find this exhibition relevant.
The exhibition has been and still is growing from year to year. In 2016 137.391 visitors from 119 countries visited the 41 exhibition halls and even more visitors are expected in 2018.
Pavilion of Denmark
Danish Export Association is again in 2018 organizing a Pavilion of Denmark at InnoTrans 2018. When exhibiting at the Danish Pavilion your company gets your own stand but at the same time you can benefit from the advantages in being together with your Danish colleagues. Along with networking and sharing of knowledge and contacts within the business your company will also be greatly displayed towards an international audience.
We take care of all the practical issues like building up your stand, serving coffee/tea and snacks for you and your visitors during the exhibition and lunch every day for the exhibitors in the pavilion. Furthermore we make sure that you are registrered in InnoTrans exhibitor catalogue and online at the InnoTrans website. In this way you can concentrate on the main purpose of being at the exhibition: Doing business with your existing and potential customers.
A representative from Danish Export Association will be at place and make sure that everything run smoothly and provide service for the exhibitors at the pavilion of Denmark.
Turn key exhibition stand:
DKK 4,100.00 per sqm excl. VAT when booking a minimum of 9 sqm at the Pavilion of Denmark.
+ Fixed coordination fee per company:
DKK 4,900.00 excl. VAT.
The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council and subject to your company being eligible for these grants.
The price for a minimum of 9 sqm at the Pavilion of Denmark includes:
- Turn key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. print/graphics)
- Build up and demolition of exhibition stand
- 3 chairs
- 1 table
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and standard internet connection to check e-mails
- Power consumption on your area
- Your company get online profile on InnoTrans´website
- Promotion in marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Coffee/tea and snacks will be served for you and your guests
- Lunch for exhibitors daily
- 2 exhibitor badges for each 9 sqm booked.
Participating companiesThere are 5 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- CPC Tracking ApS
- Damm Cellular Systems A/S
- Pantoinspect A/S - Image House
- Railmonitor ApS
- Aarsleff Rail A/S