With nearly 175,000 visitors from 160 countries, Interpack is the world's leading exhibition in packaging for the food industry - both food and drinks.
The widespread global relevance of the areas covered by Interpack, and the high calibre of both exhibitors and visitors make Interpack in Düsseldorf, every three years the go-to international event for a highly knowledgeable specialist audience.
The exhibition includes:
- Machinery and components
- Robotics and automation solutions
- Printing solutions
- Traceability of foreign objects in the product
- Washing plant for recyclable packaging, etc.
Trends in the packaging industry
Currently the focus in food packaging is on smaller packages as the consumer, especially in the western world, demands smaller portions because of smaller households. Furthermore, there is a strong focus on sustainable packaging eg. easily biodegradable, no harmful substances in the packaging or no packaging at all.
In addition, a lot of research is done in printing directly on the food packaging as well as packaging that can emit scents and thereby attract consumers.
Facts Interpack 2017
170.899 visitors from 169 countries
2.866 exhibitors from 55 countries
63 % of the visitors were decision-makers
178.131 m² exhibition space
96 % of exhibitors recommend the show
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Individual Turn Key stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- The price will be confirmed
- Please contact us if you are interested in the exhibition.
The prices are based on a minimum of 5 participating companies and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and lodging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both Danish and English in the links below.