IPPE is the world's largest annual display of technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those involved in feed manufacturing.
The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is a collaboration of three shows - International Feed Expo, International Meat Expo and the International Poultry Expo - representing the entire chain of protein production and processing. The event is sponsored by the American Feed Industry Association, North American Meat Institute and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association. The show brings together more than 30,000 attendees from over 120 countries.
All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling, hatchery, live production, processing, further processing, marketing, and all support activities.
Facts IPPE 2018
- 30.678 visitors
- Visitors from 124 countries
- 1.218 exhibitors
Join the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- Unique exposure in the US - Danish design is equal to quality.
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from USA and the rest of the world
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
Contact us if you are interested in joining the Pavilion of Denmark
The price will be confirmed*
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.