Iran is one of the world‘s 20 strongest economies and is heavily investing in the modernization of its food and beverage industry
Iran food + bev tec is an annual exhibition in Tehran. It gathers the Iranian food industry from equipment to ingredients and food products. The exhibition has experienced tremendous interest from foreign exhibitors since sanctions were lifted.
At Iran food + bev. tec, there will be a broad focus on equipment and technology for the food industry in general, but in particular for the dairy, drinks, meat industry, confectionary, sweets and packaging segment, where the potential is particularly large for Danish companies.
Iran Food & Bev. Tec exhibition will be held together with following exhibitions:
- Iran Food
- Iran Food + Hospitality
- Iran Agro
- Iran Food Ingredients
- Iran Bakery + Confectionery
Facts Iran food + bev. tec 2017
- 40.000+ visitors
- 547 exhibitors from 27 countries
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- a great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Iran and the rest of the world
- unique exposure and a central placement
- access to networking events with international guests
- the opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design.
(Organiser can make changes in the hallplan)
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 4,250 DKK per sqm ex. VAT + 4,900 DKK in co-ordination fee per company.
- Subject to subsidy being granted from the Danish Trade Council.
- Subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and loging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use))
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT, subject to min. 5 participants. Flight, hotel expenses, print costs and insurance are not included.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both English and Danish in the links below.