Iran is one of the world’s 20 strongest economies and is investing heavily in the modernisation of its food and beverage industry.
Need for upgrading food processing technology
With 80 million inhabitants, Iran’s domestic food market is the second largest in the Middle East. The food industry is worn and much equipment is from before sanctions were imposed, which means that there is a need to upgrade food production facilities.
Meet key decision makers
Iran Food + Bev Tec is an annual exhibition in Tehran that gathers key decision makers from the Iranian food industry.
The exhibition has a broad focus on equipment and technology for the food industry in general, but particularly for the dairy, drinks, meat, confectionary, sweets and packaging segments, where there is a large potential for Danish suppliers.
Iran Food & Bev. Tec exhibition will be held simultaneously with following exhibitions:
- Iran Food
- Iran Food + Hospitality
- Iran Agro
- Iran Food Ingredients
- Iran Bakery + Confectionery
Facts Iran food + bev. tec 2017
- 40.000+ visitors
- 547 exhibitors from 27 countries
Exhibit at the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from The Middle East and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
(Organiser can make changes in the hallplan)
Turn-key exhibition stand:
Individual stand in the Pavilion of Denmark:
- 4,250 DKK per sqm ex. VAT + 4,900 DKK in co-ordination fee per company.
- The price is incl. subsidy from the Danish Trade Council.
- Subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
- Minimum stand: 9,75 sqm due to stand dimensions: D. 3 meters x W. 3,75 meters.
Please contact us if you have a request.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (DFTG and our partner, Standesign A/S, will assist you, coordinate and handle all practical issues regarding your stand)
- Individual area incl. 1 meeting table and 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack, company name
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet and furniture
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing hand-out with your company logo, short description and contact details to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the organizer internet catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
Not included in price:
- Extra furniture is available at own expense (desks, flat screens etc.)
- Board and loging (hotel proposal is offered (optional use))
- Printing of graphics
- Transportation of own goods but we offer a joint freight proposal (optional use)
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
All above prices are in Danish Kroner, ex VAT, subject to min. 5 participants. Flight, hotel expenses, print costs and insurance are not included.
Please also take note of the general terms of business for the Danish Export Association, which you will find in both English and Danish in the links below.
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
- Andritz Feed & Biofuel A/S
- Au2mate A/S
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- CT International
- Hans Jensen Engineering A/S
- K.M. Fish Machinery A/S
- Palsgaard A/S