Danish Health Tech Group in cooperation with the German-Danish Chamber of Commerce take pleasure in inviting you to join the life science industry visit to Dortmund, Germany on 1 - 2 April 2019.
Be part of a small group of Danish suppliers of know-how, technologies, components and solutions for pharmaceutical and med-tech processing who will visit leading German life science manufacturers, key industry organisations and other relevant contacts in the market.
Participating in this 2-day market visit is your opportunity to:
- Meet and build relations with Bayer AG and other life science manufacturers in the Dortmund area
- Promote your capabilities to relevant production engineers and sourcing & procurement departments
- Gain an understanding of development trends in the life science industry in the region
In parallel, this visit is an excellent opportunity to find inspiration by sharing your experience with the other participating companies.
Germany is the third biggest market for medical technologies in the world. The total revenue of the manufacturing medical technology companies in Germany was at over 28 billion euros in 2016, according to the official economic statistics. The export rate was at around 65 percent. The German life science market is about twice as large as the French and three times as large as the British or Italian market. The life science industry employs more than 200,000 people in Germany.
Targets in the market
This visit will target selected life science companies with production facilities near Dortmund, Germany, including Bayer AG, which is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, read more here. We will visit Bayer AG on Monday 1 April, where we will meet procurement at headquarters in Leverkusen and afterwards visit the site in Bergkamen. The visit to Bayer AG will be a full day activity.
On Tuesday 2 April we will meet with other relevant life science manufacturers and a leading life science cluster organization for a briefing on the German life science landscape.
Who should participate
Danish suppliers of production and process equipment, components, technology and services to the life science industry who wish to establish or expand business in Germany and beyond.
Be among top-tier Danish suppliers of solutions for the entire supply chain and showcase your capabilities within:
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Commissioning and qualification
- Controls and robotics
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Supply chain services
- Tamper-proof packaging
- Track and trace
- Contract manufacturing
As a participant you will:
- Gain access to relevant departments and personnel within leading life science companies in Germany
- Learn about new life science engineering projects and expansion of existing ones
- Gain an understanding of the decision-making process as regards specification, supplier-selection and purchasing
- Have the opportunity to pitch your capabilities to the decision makers
- Find inspiration to fine-tune your export strategy by sharing knowledge with the other participating companies
Join the program and strengthen your chances of becoming a supplier and expanding your sales to customers in the German life science industry.
For further information and to register, contact Thomas Andersen.
DKK 14,000 pr. company. Max. 2 participants pr. company.
Prices are excl. VAT, subject to min. 5 and max. 8 participating companies. The price is excl. flights and accommodation.
You are welcome to participate together with a local partner, or even let the partner represent you.
Deadline for signing up: 7 March 2019 (subject to available places)
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.