Danish Export-Health Tech in cooperation with the German-Danish Chamber of Commerce and Confederation of Danish Industry take pleasure in inviting you to join the life science industry visit to the Frankfurt region on 2 - 4 March 2020.
Be part of a small group of Danish suppliers of know-how, technologies, components and solutions for pharmaceutical and med-tech processing who will visit leading German life science manufacturers, key industry organisations and other relevant contacts in the market.
Participating in this 3-day market visit is your opportunity to:
- Meet and build relations with Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck and other life science manufacturers
- Promote your capabilities to relevant production engineers and sourcing & procurement departments
- Gain an understanding of development trends in the life science industry in the region
In parallel, this visit is an excellent opportunity to find inspiration by sharing your experience with the other participating companies.
Germany is the largest Euopean producer and exporter of medical devices and among the third largest in the world. The total revenue of the manufacturing medical technology companies in Germany was at over 30 billion euros in 2018, according to the official economic statistics. The export rate was at around 65 percent. The German life science market is about twice as large as the French and three times as large as the British or Italian market. The life science industry employs more than 140.000 people in Germany.
Who should participate?
Danish suppliers of production and process equipment, components, technology and services to the life science industry who wish to establish or expand business in Germany and beyond.
Be among top-tier Danish suppliers of solutions for the entire supply chain and showcase your capabilities within:
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Commissioning and qualification
- Controls and robotics
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Supply chain services
- Tamper-proof packaging
- Track and trace
- Contract manufacturing
As a participant you will:
- Gain access to relevant departments and personnel within leading life science companies in Germany
- Learn about new life science engineering projects and expansion of existing ones
- Gain an understanding of the decision-making process as regards specification, supplier-selection and purchasing
- Have the opportunity to pitch your capabilities to the decision makers
- Find inspiration to fine-tune your export strategy by sharing knowledge with the other participating companies
Join the program and strengthen your chances of becoming a supplier and expanding your sales to customers in the German life science industry.
For further information contact Thomas Andersen.
Tlf: +45 33 41 10 46
Nina Milling Riser, Konsulent
Tlf. +45 33 77 36 72
DKK 12.000 pr. company for members of Danish Export-Health Tech. DKK 16.900 pr. company for non-members. Max. 2 participants pr. company.
Prices include ground transport, lunches and one dinner.
Prices exclude flights, accomodation and VAT and are subject to min. 6 participating companies.
You are welcome to participate together with a local partner, or let your local partner represent you.
Deadline for signing up: 30 January 2020 (subject to available places)
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Frankfurt region, Germany