China focus on increasing their commercial fleet and expansion of the navy
China is a very important and attractive market for the Danish marine industry now and in the future.
Already being a top player within shipbuilding China will turn it's future focus on increasing the presence on the seas with an increased commercial fleet as well as an expansion of the navy. On top of this the inland waterways needs to be upgraded to assist in decreasing the environmental damages in the Yangtze and coastal areas.
Based on this China is very focused on developing their maritime industry in a balance between high growth rates and environmental concerns. This will take a growth based on technology development – an area where the Blue Denmark should become one of the main partners.
Marintec China broke own records and became the world’s largest international maritime event in 2015
The event attracted more than 2,000 exhibiting companies and covered 80,000 square metres of exhibition space. In all 61,997 visitors from 116 countries paid their visit in Shanghai Int. Expo Centre.
In cooperation with our Chinese network, Danish Marine & Offshore Group China, we arrange the Danish National Pavilion for suppliers within the marine and offshore industry. As a part of a national brand your company will benefit from optimal location, important profiling and a high degree of visibility.
The Danish National Pavilion is more than 1000 square meters and placed in a premium location.
We will take care of the practicalities. The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you and a representative from DMG will be present and take care of service in the exhibition area.
In 2015 we couldn't meet all demands for a booth and therefore we urge you to inform us as soon as possible if you are interested in an exhibition stand at Marintec China 2017.
For further information please contact:
To confirm your participation - please register below.
- Due to planning, locations and stand options we accommodate your registration no later than April 1st 2017.
- Hotel information and booking link you will receive automatically when registrated for this event.
- Exhibitor Meeting will be held in May or June 2017.
DKK 6.600 /sqm ex VAT for turn-key package + fixed co-ordination fee.
The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council.(*)
Please observe the General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
The package price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- 1 table, 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Hotel offer (booking deadline 10 Feb)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Basic meeting facilities
- DMG service during the exhibition
Graphics, prints, transportation of own goods, travel and accommoddation is not included.
This promotion has been approved to co-financing from the Danish Trade Council (TC).
*Each participating company must fill in the mandatory business form from TC and must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
- De minimis-rules: Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
- The amount of subsidies received under the de minimis-rules for each company may not exceed 200.000 Euro during 3 accounting years.
LocationChina, Shanghai, New International Exhibition Centre
Participating companiesThere are 48 participating companies.
- Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S
- Alfa Laval Shanghai Technologies Co Ltd
- Alfa Laval Aalborg A/S
- API Marine
- Atlas Incinerators Aps
- Bay Valves Aps
- Bevi A/S
- BUKH A/S
- Clorius Controls A/S
- Dan Marine (Far East) Limited Shanghai Office
- Danfoss Automatic Controls Management Co., Ltd.
- Danfoss Semco A/S
- Daniamant A/S
- Danuni (Shanghai) Marine Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Danuni Marine & Offshore A/S
- DEIF A/S
- DEIF Electrical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Den-Jet Nordic A/S
- Desmi Ocean Guard A/S
- DMS China
- Ellehammer - a part of Iron Pump
- Eltronic A/S
- Gertsen & Olufsen A/S
- Halton Marine A/S
- Hans Jensen Lubricators A/S
- Hempel A/S
- HOYER A/S
- Inexa TNF ApS
- IRON Pump A/S
- Iver C. Weilbach & Co. A/S
- Johnson Controls Denmark ApS, Marine
- LJM - Lind Jensens Maskinfabrik A/S
- LR Marine A/S
- Maersk Fluid Technology A/S
- MAN Diesel & Turbo - Copenhagen
- Maritime Danmark Aps
- ME Production A/S
- Novenco Marine & Offshore A/S
- Oxymat A/S
- Pres-Vac Engineering A/S
- ROCKWOOL A/S
- SELCO Aps
- Senmatic A/S
- Specma (Shanghai) Co Ltd
- SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S
- Vestas Aircoil A/S
- VIKING LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S