***Few available booths***
(updated on May 9th)
China is by far the world’s largest shipbuilding nation
China is a very important and attractive market for the Danish marine industry now and in the future.
Already being a top player within shipbuilding China will turn its future focus on increasing the presence on the seas with an increased commercial fleet as well as an expansion of the navy. On top of this the inland waterways needs to be upgraded to assist in decreasing the environmental damages in the Yangtze and coastal areas.
Based on this China is very focused on developing their maritime industry in a balance between high growth rates and environmental concerns. This will take a growth based on technology development – an area where the Blue Denmark should become one of the main partners.
Marintec China - an important gateway to the maritime market in Asia
Marintec China broke own records again in 2017 and attracted an increasing number of high-profile exhibitors and visitors from around the world
Last Marintec China figures:
- +65,000 visitors
- +2,000 exhibiting companies
- 90,000 sqm exhibition space
- 15 national pavilions
Premium location and more than 1,000 Danish square meters in Shanghai Expo
In cooperation with our Chinese network, Danish Marine & Offshore Group China, we arrange the Danish National Pavilion for suppliers within the marine and offshore industry. As a part of a national brand your company will benefit from optimal location, important profiling and a high degree of visibility.
We will take care of the practicalities. The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you and a representative from DMG will be present and take care of service in the exhibition area.
For further information please contact:
To ensure your participation - please sign up before May 5th
Danish Marine Group support you with a turn-key exhibition stand and a full service pack for exhibitors in Pavilion of Denmark.
Due to planning, locations and stand options we accommodate your registration no later than May 5th 2019.
Exhibitor Meeting will be held May 15th. Location Eksportens Hus i Silkeborg.
Turn-key exhibition price*
Participation price - DKK 6.900/sqm for turn-key package plus coordination fee for members of DMG
Participation price - DKK 8.100/sqm for turn-key package plus coordination fee for non-members of DMG
Co-ordination fee DKK 9.800 per company (members of Danish Marine Group 50 % discount).
*All prices are excl. VAT and subject to changes based on preliminary budget, changes in currency and potential subsidies from the Danish Trade Council.
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Turn-key package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- 1 table, 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Hotel offer
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Light lunch facilities for DMG exhibitors and their customers
Graphics, prints, transportation of own goods, travel and accommoddation is not included.
LocationChina, Shanghai, New International Exhibition Centre
Participating companiesThere are 40 participating companies.
- Alfa Laval Shanghai Technologies Co Ltd
- Alfa Laval Aalborg A/S
- API Marine Aps
- Atlas Incinerators Aps
- Bevi A/S
- BROEN A/S - Clorius Controls
- BUKH A/S
- C.C. Jensen A/S
- Danfoss Automatic Controls Management Co., Ltd.
- Danfoss IXA A/S
- Daniamant A/S
- DEIF A/S
- Den-Jet Nordic A/S
- DESMI Pumping Technology A/S
- Eltronic A/S
- Framo AS
- Gertsen & Olufsen A/S
- Halton Marine A/S
- Hans Jensen Lubricators A/S
- Hempel A/S
- HERCULAN ASIA LTD
- Hoyer Motors
- Inexa TNF ApS
- IRON Pump A/S
- Johnson Controls Denmark ApS, Marine
- Liqtech International A/S
- MAN Energy Solutions - Copenhagen
- Maritime Danmark Aps
- Martin Bencher International Transportation (Shanghai) LTD
- ME Production A/S
- Novenco Marine & Offshore A/S
- Oxymat A/S
- Pureteq A/S
- ROCKWOOL A/S
- SELCO Aps
- Senmatic A/S
- SH Group A/S
- Vestas Aircoil A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S
- Weilbach A/S