Danish Health Tech Group in cooperation with the Royal Danish Embassy in Stockholm take pleasure in inviting you to join the Med-tech industry visit to Sweden 26 - 27 November 2018.
Be part of a small group of Danish suppliers of know-how, technologies and solutions for med-tech processing who will visit leading Swedish med-tech manufacturers, key industry organisations and other relevant contacts in the market.
Participating in this 2-day market visit is your opportunity to:
- meet the right people in the Swedish med-tech industry
- find or maintain the right business partners
- promote your capabilities
- investigate interest and opportunities
- gain access to and understanding of the market
At the same time, the visit is an excellent opportunity to find inspiration to develop your business strategy by sharing your experience with the other participating companies.
The Swedish med-tech industry is characterized by spanning across more than 600 companies from small sole proprietorships to multinational groups. About 180 of these companies have R&D facilities i Sweden. A number of the large med-tech manufacturers in Sweden are concentrated in the Stockholm/Uppsala area including important multinational companies such as GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher and Fresenius Kabi.
Targets in the market
This visit will target selected med-tech companies with production facilities in Sweden including Thermo Fisher, which we will visit on the Monday 26 November. In addition, we will meet with a relevant med-tech industry association for a briefing on the Swedish med-tech processing landscape.
Who should participate
Danish suppliers of production and process equipment, technology and services to the med-tech industry who wish to establish or expand business in Sweden and beyond.
Be among top-tier Danish suppliers of solutions for the entire supply chain and showcase your capabilities within:
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Commissioning and qualification
- Controls and robotics
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Supply chain services
- Tamper-proof packaging
- Track and trace
- Contract manufacturing
As a participant you will:
- Gain access to relevant departments and personnel within leading med-tech manufacturers in Sweden
- Learn about new med-tech engineering projects and expansion of existing ones
- Gain an understanding of the decision making process as regards specification, supplier-selection and purchasing
- Have the opportunity to pitch your capabilities to the decision makers
- Find inspiration to fine-tune your export strategy by sharing knowledge with the other participating companies
Join the program and strengthen your chances of becoming a supplier and expanding your sales to customers in the Swedish med-tech industry.
DKK 14,000 pr. company. Max. 2 participants pr. company.
Prices are excl. VAT, subject to min. 5 participating companies and pending grants from The Danish Trade Council. The price is excl. flights and accommodation.
Deadline for signing up: 12 October 2018 (subject to available places)
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Participating companiesThere are 6 participating companies.
- AMP A/S
- Controlled Polymers A/S
- Knudsen Plast A/S
- LSS Etikettering A/S
- NIRAS A/S
- Tantec A/S