Danish Health Tech Group take pleasure in inviting you to join the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Asia, 29 - 31 August 2018.
Meet your targets at Medical Fair Asia
Medical Fair Asia is run by MEDICA-organizer Messe Düsseldorf, and serves as a definitive sourcing platform in the region for all those involved in the medical and healthcaring sector, MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2018 is poised to be the most comprehensive edition to date as it expects more than 15,000 trade visitors at its 12th edition. As an international showcase for the latest innovations, products and services' from the entire value chain of in-and-out patient care covering the hospital, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, medical and rehabilitation sectors, MEDICAL FAIR ASIA continues its succesful growth as the leading exhibition of its kind.
It’s the ideal showcase for Danish companies who wish to enter and expand their business in markets such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam, as well as other countries in the region. The event will attract around 1000 exhibitors and more than 15,000 quality trade visitors and buyers from more than 50 countries, including:
- Distributors, traders, importers and agents
- Hospital managers, technicians, clinicians, doctors and nursing officers
- Rehabilitation organisations and nursing homes
- Procurement agencies
- Care service managers
- Health Ministry officials
Key trends and growth opportunities
Healthcare demand in Southeast Asia continues to increase rapidly. Driven by population growth rates that are expected to surpass those of other geographies, ASEAN is seeing a shift from infectious diseases to non-communicable disease patterns matching developed western markets.
- Patients are growing in number and spending power.
- Rapid urbanisation has led to illnesses caused by a sedentary lifestyle, creating a healthcare market expected to be worth US$62 billion.
- Innovation is playing a bigger role, especially in augmenting key traditional care management approaches.
- There is a rising demand for rehabilitative care with 46 million people over the age of 65 by 2020.
- New patient centric, collaborative business models, wellness and lifestyle themed health services, telehealth initiatives and subscription care models are emerging.
- Connected healthcare is a thriving area that will see greater progress in the coming years with Southeast Asians embracing the digital lifestyle.
- The private healthcare market continues to enjoy solid growth, especially in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
Focused business matching tool
Network and connect with key trade visitors and exhibitors relevant to your business. With this free service, you have an ideal tool to seek out new potential business parters. If you are looking to expand your business in the Southeast Asian region, take advantage of the business matching tool and prepare for your participation at Medical Fair Asia by securing valuable meetings.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit with us at Medical Fair Asia 2018 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 3-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Asia, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a centrally located turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design
The Pavilion of Denmark is located in Hall B2, stand 2C13 - 2D18.
Visit the exhibition's website
DKK 4,150 per sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 4,900 excl. VAT.
The price is pending grants from The Danish Trade Council and subject to your company being eligible for these grants.
The price is based on a minimum of 5 participating companies, and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Carpet, furniture and brochure rack
- Lights and standard internet connection
- Power consumption on your area
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Coffee/tea and snacks for you and your guests
- Side-event (networking reception and/or site-visit)
The price is excl. flights, board and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Deadline for registration: 11 June 2018. Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Participating companiesThere are 7 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
Preliminary list of exhibitors:
- BK Medical ApS
- LINAK Actuators
- MotilityCount ApS
- SP Medical A/S
- Tannermedico A/S
- UVD Robots ApS
- Wellness Nordic A/S