Direction of the global oil & gas markets with special focus on Brazil and Denmark
We will present four "Key Speakers"
- Neil Golding from Energy Industries Council (EIC) – London
- Lars Nydahl from The International Association Of Drilling Contractors
- Lucas Paulo Barbosa da Silva from the Danish Embassy in Brazil
- Kristian Kaasing Larsen from VSM Group
Neil Golding's presentation will take a look at:
- Current state of play globally
- Review of oil & gas CAPEX
- Review of final investment decisions and major contracting activity
- Future projects of interest
- Current projects of interest
Lars Nydahl will discuss and elucidate decision processes and timelines for “typical upstream projects"
- How are projects chosen?
- What are the typical contracts?
- When are the critical decisions?
- When are the major investments?
Lucas will introduce us to the Brazilian oil and gas sector and learn us more about how to approach Petrobras and get success on this interesting market
- Brazilian oil and gas industry recovery
- Future perspectives: Petrobras and others
- How to establish in Brazil: Overview
- Next Steps: Rio oil and gas 2020
Kristian Kaasing Larsen will also present Brazilian practical view and examples of go-to-market strategies that work:
- Startup Brazil
- Operating in the Brazil oil and gas business
- Local culture
- Negotiating in Brazil
- Market direction and update
Panel debate – questions and discussion round the world-wide oil and gas market with the four speakers.
DKK 795 incl. catering for members in Danish Export - OIL & GAS
DKK 1590 incl. catering for non-members of Danish Export - OIL & GAS
The price is without 25% VAT
- cancellation more than 14 days before an event incurs no charge.
- cancellation between fourteen (14) and seven (7) days before an event incurs a charge of 50% of the event price.
- cancellation less than seven (7) days before an event incurs the full event price.
Please contact Jakob or Berit with questions.