Direction of the global oil & gas markets with special focus on Brazil and Denmark
One of the Key Speakers is Mr Neil Golding from Energy Industries Council (EIC) – London:
His presentation will take a look at:
- Current state of play for the Oil & Gas Industry globally
- Review of Oil & Gas CAPEX
- Review of final investment decisions and major contracting activity
- Future projects of interest
- Current projects of interest
Another Key Speaker is Mr. Lars Nydahl from The International Association Of Drilling Contractors, IADC – Houston:
Lars will tell us about the global situation and direction when it comes to drilling
This information is naturally very important to fully understand the development of the markets and to know where we will see the next projects.
Mr. Lucas Paulo Barbosa da Silva from the Danish Embassy in Brasil will introduce us to the Brasilian Oil & Gas Sector and learn us ways to this interesting market.
To add a practical view on this market Senior Vice President Kristian Kaasing Larsen from VSM Group will inform us about his many years of experience with the Brasilian Oil & Gas market including:
• Start up Brasil
• Operating in Brasil Oil & Gas business
• Local Culture
• Negotiating in Brasil
• Market direction and update
Product Manager Søren Frederiksen from Nordsøfonden will update us on the current situation in the Danish part of the North Sea including the effect of the political situation
DKK 795 incl. catering for members in Danish Export - OIL & GAS
DKK 1590 incl. catering for non-members of Danish Export - OIL & GAS
The price is without 25% VAT
- cancellation more than 14 days before an event incurs no charge.
- cancellation between fourteen (14) and seven (7) days before an event incurs a charge of 50% of the event price.
- cancellation less than seven (7) days before an event incurs the full event price.
Please contact Jakob or Berit with questions.