Did you know that Russia is ranked fifth on the list of countries with most newbuilding orders in the total order books?
The Russian government has raised the stakes in the marine industry by implementing an EUR 4.4bn Arctic infrastructure plan and a Development of shipbuilding in 2013-2030 state programme resulting in market potential for Danish maritime suppliers.
Exhibit at the Danish Pavilion at NEVA 2017 and network with international maritime key suppliers, potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors.
Exhibit at the Danish Pavilion and get:
- Unique exposure and central placement near at the main entrance next to United Shipbuilding Corporation (OSK) in the newly purpose-built Expoforum Exhibition Complex.
- Great opportunity to meet international producers of shipbuilding design, ship repair facilities, marine equipment manufacturing, offshore technology, oil and gas extraction, marine exploration of the Arctic regions and the Northern Sea Route, safety, navigation, hydrography, marine staff training and education.
Want to develop business in Russia?
The Russian maritime market seeks suppliers in the field of marine hardware for offshore and route developments to provide safer transits and more reliable navigation on the Northern Sea Route.
In addition, suppliers are needed in a wide range of competitive commercial maritime industry sectors and technology-driven developments of the sea and river ports and merchant shipping.
Current order books show prospects:
- 1,250 units
- More than 40 oil tankers and gas carriers
- 300 offshore supply vessels
- 150 drilling and survey platforms
Facts NEVA 2015:
- 15,000 visitors
- 538 companies
- 35 countries
- Budget price - DKK 7.000 - for members of DMG
- Budget price - DKK 8.000 - for non-members of DMG
Brochure stand / Info booth:
- Budget price - DKK 25.000 - includes 1 wall for you disposal, shared marketing, press and promotion activities, access to meeting facilities, basic catering and service from DMG.
- Co-ordination fee per Company DKK 9.800.
- Danish Marine Group members discount 50 %
All prices are budget prices and subject to changes based on preliminary budget and potential subsidies from the Danish Trade Council.
LocationRussia, St. Petersburg, Expoforum Convention Centre
Participating companiesThere are 2 participating companies.
- Bevi A/S
- Callenberg Technology Group A/S
Are you interested in participating - please sign up by using the 'Sign up' button below.