Join the Danish Pavilion in Japan
Sea Japan in Tokyo is Japan’s biggest international exhibition for the maritime industry. Join 20 000 industry professionals from over 30 countries to discover business opportunities and to expand your global market through exhibitions, conferences and online communities.
Taking place every second year, Sea Japan has continuously experienced a growing number of visitors, reaching 20 000 visitors in 2018.
The Japanese market offers many opportunities for international suppliers
As one of the biggest shipping nations in the world, Japan is an attractive market for international suppliers. Japan is positioned as a high-quality shipbuilder with a greater degree of international sourcing compared to earlier. This provides an opening of a new market to suppliers of innovative products and technologies in marine equipment, parts and components, as well as products and services for shipbuilding and vessel operation. Japanese yards have orderbooks stretching as far ahead as 2023. In 2018 almost 300 ships were ordered from Japanese yards.
Sea Japan 2018 key figures
- 20 000 visitors
- 359 Japanese exhibitors
- 221 overseas exhibitors
- 8 national pavilions
If you want to strengthen or create new relations with the local suppliers and meet key stakeholders within shipbuilding, shipping companies, ship repair, shipowners and ship operators, Sea Japan 2020 is the place to be.
To ensure a booth in the Pavilion of Denmark - please sign up
Danish Export - Marine support you with a turn-key exhibition stand and a full service pack for exhibitors in Pavilion of Denmark.
For further information about Sea Japan 2020 - please contact Mark or Inge Lis.
Turnkey exhibition price*
Participation price DKK 7.750/sqm for turnkey package plus coordination fee for members of Danish Export - Marine
Participation price - 8.950/sqm for turnkey package plus coordination fee for non-members of Danish Export - Marine
Co-ordination fee DKK 9.800 per company (members of Danish Export - Marine 50 % discount).
Compulsory Sea Japan reg. fee DKK 1.200
Brochure stand / Info-booth price*:
Participation price - DKK 21.600
- includes 1 wall for your graphics, shared marketing and promotion activities, access to meeting table, basic catering, service and on-site assistance.
*All prices are excl. VAT and subject to changes based on preliminary budget, changes in currency and potential subsidies from the Trade Council.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Turnkey package includes:
- Turnkey exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- Carpet, basic furniture, brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Cleaning - standard package
- Included in marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Side-event (e.g. networking set-up, reception, matchmaking)
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- Ad-hoc assistance during the exhibition
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
LocationJapan, Tokyo, Tokyo BIG SIGHT Exhibition Center
Participating companiesThere are 10 participating companies.
- Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
- DEIF A/S
- Den-Jet Nordic A/S
- Gertsen & Olufsen A/S
- Hoyer Motors
- Knud E. Hansen A/S
- MAN Energy Solutions
- Pureteq A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S
- Wrist Ship Supply A/S