Pavilion of Denmark
Danish Cruise & Ferry Group is organizing a Pavilion of Denmark at Seatrade Cruise Global 2019.
Exhibiting at the Pavilion of Denmark offers your company your own area and at the same time you benefit from the synergies between the participating companies.
Moreover, your company will be greatly displayed towards the international audience with many key decision-makers in the industry attending.
Key trends and growth opportunities
The cruise industry is the fastest growing sector of the worldwide travel, tourism and leisure industry.
The growth continues to increase rapidly. The demand for cruising has increased 20.5% in the last five years.
To meet the ongoing demand, more ships are ordered and as of April 2018 more than 100 newbuilds are scheduled for the period 2018-2027.
The vessels' total value is around USD 64 billion. The number of passenger berths that will be introduced following the deliveries is 261,412.
Why exhibit with us?
You should exhibit with us at Seatrade Cruise Global if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the cruise industry.
Furthermore, this 3-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the global cruise industry.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a centrally located turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design
- Hotel: You will receive automatically booking link when registrated for this event.
Exhibitor Meeting / Market and information meeting - preparations for Seatrade Cruise Global 2019
- Sign up HERE
- Date: October 31, 2018
- Time: 09:00 - 13:00 incl lunch
- Venue: Eksportens Hus, Lysbrohoejen 24, 8600 Silkeborg
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Registration is open...
Please contact us for more information and/or sign up by using the link below.
Turn-key exhibition price*:
DKK 8.500 /sqm ex VAT for members of DCFG
DKK 9.500 /sqm ex VAT for non-members of DCFG
Administration fee DKK 9.800 per company (members of Danish Cruise & Ferry Group 50% discount)
*All prices are budget prices excl. VAT and subject to changes based on preliminary budget and changes in currency.
Turn-key package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet, funiture and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Daily cleaning
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Listing in the official catalogue & logo package
- Exhibitor badges and complementary guest cards
- Coffee/tea, beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Side-event (e.g. networking set-up, reception, match-making)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
LocationFlorida, USA, Miami Beach Convention Center
TimeApril 9 - 11, 2019
Participating companiesThere are 18 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- Cruise-Aid Logistics Europe ApS
- DAMPA Aps
- Danfoss Fire Safety A/S
- Danfoss IXA A/S
- Danish Marine Furniture Aps
- Dansk Wilton A/S
- DASPOS A/S
- Force Technology
- Global Boiler Aalborg A/S
- Halton Marine A/S
- Howden Turbo
- Hoyer Motors
- Johnson Controls Denmark ApS, Marine
- Lindab A/S
- Novenco Marine & Offshore A/S
- Sika Danmark A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S