Pavilion of Denmark
Danish Cruise & Ferry Group is organizing a Pavilion of Denmark at Seatrade Cruise Global 2020.
When exhibiting in the Pavilion of Denmark your company gets its own area, and at the same time you will benefit from the synergies between the participating companies.
Moreover, your company will be greatly displayed towards the international audience with many key decision-makers in the industry attending.
Key trends and growth opportunities
The cruise industry is the fastest growing sector of the worldwide travel, tourism and leisure industry.
The growth continues to increase rapidly. The demand for cruising has increased 20.5% in the last five years.
To meet the ongoing demand, more ships are ordered and as of April 2019 over 120 newbuilds are scheduled for the period 2019-2027.
The vessels' total value is around USD 68,4 billion. The number of passenger berths that will be introduced following the deliveries is 262,750.
Why exhibit with us?
Exhibit with us at Seatrade Cruise Global, if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the cruise industry.
The 3-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the global cruise industry.
As an exhibitor in the Pavilion of Denmark you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunities to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a centrally located turn-key stand with attractive and modern design
Registration is open...
Please contact us for more information and/or sign up by using the link below.
Turn-key exhibition price (individual space)*:
DKK 8.600 /sqm ex VAT for members of Cruise & Ferry
DKK 9.600 /sqm ex VAT for non-members of Cruise & Ferry
Brochure stand (wall for individual print at common area) DKK 31.900
Coordination fee DKK 9.800 per company (members of Danish Cruise & Ferry Group 50% discount)
*All prices are budget prices excl. VAT and subject to changes based on preliminary budget and changes in currency.
Turn-key package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet, funiture and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (1 pcs US socket 120V) on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Daily cleaning
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Listing in the official catalogue & logo package
- Exhibitor badges and complementary guest cards
- Coffee/tea, beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Side-event (e.g. networking set-up, reception, match-making)
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Visit the exhibition's website
Time21 April - 23 April 2020
Participating companiesThere are 7 participating companies.
- Blue Water Shipping A/S
- Danfoss IXA A/S
- DASPOS A/S
- Global Boiler Aalborg A/S
- Hoyer Motors
- Sika Danmark A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S