How can your company benefit from Seatrade Europe?
All the major cruise ship yards are located in Europe, and now this includes the new actor in cruise shipbuilding with Genting Group’s MV Werften group of shipyards operating out of Northern Germany.
With Hamburg as Germany's highest-ranking cruise port with 342 ship arrivals and 1,109,000 passengers over the past two years alone. This makes Seatrade Europe an important gathering of Europe's cruise and river cruise industries.
Exhibit at Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- Event in cooperation with VDMA and MV Werften visit.
- Great opportunity to network with international key stakeholders, potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors within the European cruise industry and river cruise industry.
- The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you and a representative from DCFG will be present and service you and your customers during the show.
Who exhibits at Seatrade Europe?
- Hotel equipment & onboard suppliers
- Interior outfitters
- IT & communication suppliers
- Kitchen equipment
- Marine equipment manufacturers
- Onboard entertainment suppliers
- Ship agents
- Shipbuilders & repairers
- Classification societies
- Food & beverage suppliers
- Hotels & airlines
- Cruise associations
- Cruise ports
- Cruise terminal suppliers
- Destination management companies
- Tourism authorities
- Tour operators & ground handlers
Facts from Seatrade Europe 2015
- 5,000 visitors
- 250 exhibitors
- 270 cruise line executives
- 50 countries
Co-financed price DKK 4.950 /m2 + DKK 4.900 co-ordination fee
The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council.(*)
Please observe the General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
The package price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- 1 table, 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
Graphics, prints, transportation of own goods, travel and accommoddation is not included. Prices are exclusive VAT.
This promotion has been approved to co-financing from the Danish Trade Council.
*Each participating company must fill in the mandatory business form from TC and must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
- De minimis-rules: Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
- The amount of subsidies received under the de minimis-rules for each company may not exceed 200.000 Euro during 3 accounting years.
LocationGermany, Hamburg, Hamburg Messe und Congress, Hall A4 / Central Entrance
Time6 - 8 September 2017
Participating companiesThere are 4 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- Force Technology
- Global Boiler Aalborg A/S
- Maritime Ship Supply