The ideal platform for exchanging knowledge and developing dialogue with local, regional and international partners.
Aquatech Amsterdam is the world's leading trade exhibition for process, drinking and waste water. The exhibition is a unique concept in Europe with a 100% focus on water, with a visitor attendance of 18,500 from 139 countries and over 850 exhibitors every two years. Danish Water Technology Group are following up on the successes from 2013 and 2015 with Joint pavilions and marketing activities, which is almost DWTG tradition.
Together with IFAT in Munich, Aquatech is the main exhibition in Europe, if you want to get into the water markets, or confirm your relevance in the market. Many of our participants from previous editions of Aquatech, have had big overseas industrial and/or public costumers, from taking part at Aquatech.
2015 Highlights from Aquatech
- 18,411 Visitors from 140 Countries
- 856 Exhibitors at 25.000 sqm.
- 82% International Visitors
- 9% Growth in international visitors 2015.
Benefits of joining the Danish Pavilion
Increase your exposure; we have booked 200 m2 in a very good spot, and know by experience that many visitors always come by the Danish pavilion. Your company will be presented in the official catalogue and in the online Market Place. In the Market Place, other exhibitors/visitors can find detailed information on exhibitors, products and services.
You will be presented in a Danish Pavilion handout with company logo and keywords. We will do other marketing work (the extent is subject to subsidy), and make you aware of all possibilities.
Focus on sales: We offer you service, a depot, a mutual area, and coffee, drinks, and snacks for you and your guests. If you need to leave your stand for a meeting, DWTG will be there, and if you have any problems, we will help you.
We shall also arrange lunch at the booth, for you and your customers (subject to subsidy)
Arrive late: Together with our stand builder, we will handle all practical issues with exhibition organizer and in relation to stand construction and dismantling. An individual area with carpet, expo walls, furniture, company name, lighting, standard electricity/ consumption, cleaning, and a mutual storage room will be ready at your arrival. Additional furniture/AV etc. can be arranged at own costs.
Let us do the hard work: We have pre-reserved hotel rooms at a good location, and will assist with all practical issues; parking, transport, freight of your goods etc.
The decorations will be Expo walls, that can be reused afterwards. The walls can be equipped with screens, shelves etc. For larger areas, other individual options are also possible.
There will be a Danish networking dinner for all exhibiting companies.
SIGN UP NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE AT AQUATECH 2017
We have been approved for subsidy from the Danish Trade Commision. Hence we are able to offer you a very attractive price for the AQUATECH exhibition.
Brochure stand and all activities (1 wall for print and literature rack) 10,900 DKK
Individual booth of 9 m2 and all activities 4,085 DKK /sqm
Additional Squaremeter price >9m2 3,675 DKK /sqm
(first 9m2 will be calculated from the initial sqm price – additional will be calculated from the latter)
* subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
+ 4.900 DKK/company.
Prices are ex VAT, subject to min. 10 participants. Flight, hotel expenses and insurance are not included.
The prices includes following services:
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Your company gets online profile on the exhibition website
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Drinks and snacks will be served for you and your guests
- Central position at the exhibition with high exposure.
- Depot for your brochures and other material
- Common area with tables for meetings, relaxing and networking
- Late arrival – we take care of practical issues.
- We handle most of the communications with the exhibition
- We offer you accommodation offers, goods transport offers and help with other practicalities.
For a minimum of 9 sqm, the Pavilion of Denmark also includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excluding prints/graphics)
- 3 chairs
- 1 table
Participating companiesThere are 12 participating companies.
- Cembrane A/S
- GL-Turbo International ApS
- Hexa-Cover A/S
- Kamstrup A/S
- KD Group
- Lauridsen Industri
- Mycometer A/S
- Skanderborg Forsyningsvirksomhed A/S
- Tandrup Water Solution A/S
- Teknologisk Institut, Rørcenteret
- Unisense A/S
- Wintec ApS